Brigitte wasn't nerfed this time

Did I miss something? What exactly are you talking about

Pretty much so and I basically only activated Rally just before the next team fight starts. So really nothing changes that much in the end.

1 Like

The new PTR changes.

This has been a request for almost two years. At least it finally got changed.

Yeah, to me it feels more intuitive.

That’s because the limelight heroes aren’t complaining just like when they removed auto lock.

Wait the old way was health armor shield is it now health shield armor?

Yes and it’s kind of better not to let the armor go to waist now.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – January 30, 2019:

Quit being reasonable! Any change to a hero means that hero is deeeeeaaaaaaaaaa…

nah it’ll be fine

2 Likes

Right? How dare I use my brain and see the positive side of things!

2 Likes

It is a nerf to Zen zarya and sym since it affects their survivability your right that it doesn’t matter tho since permanent armor doesn’t exist on non tanks/bastion/brig

It’s really not. Read my original post again and you will understand.

I did understand but the thing about those zarya and perm armor is they were really hard to kill since shields regen so it wouldn’t matter if you take off 50 hp the armor protected her base health so she effectively lost no health if you couldn’t get rid of the armor in time

But it doesn’t matter since you can’t give permanent armor anymore

Thank you. Just thank you. The forums will ignore this because it doesn’t fit the hardcore casual narratives that the game should be balanced assuming we’re all bad players, but I salute you nonetheless.

2 Likes

I’m glad some people have an ounce of sense, but you know Youtubers like BTC will call it a nerf and get a whole bunch of sheeple to agree

2 Likes

No the way it was before was…

From outside to inside

Temp shield
Shield
Temp armor
Armor
Temp hp
Hp.

Now it is…
Temp shield.
Temp armor
Temp health
Shield
Armor
Health

So, rather than armor being strengthened with temp armor on it, the armor is being hammered on to the outside of the heros shield.

It means that you can’t start healing as quickly

One tenp shield gets eaten, and regular shield takes damage, you can heal the regular shield…

Now, you can only start applying healing once all of the temp stuff is gone.

It is a very slight nerf.

im honestly more curious about temp health because while we have characters that have/give temp armor and shields, we dont have one that has/gives temp health. :thinking:

1 Like

Exactly.

You’re welcome :grin:

Yeah, BTC has been disappointing me lately.

I get what you say, however, it’s really not that impactful.

That just gives healers the chance to pay attention to something else, or in Mercy’s and Lúcio’s case, to Damage or Speed Boost instead.

Me too! More mechanics and new things to learn.