Brigitte: The LAST Support

Lucio… Zenyatta… Mercy… Ana… Long ago, the 4 supports worked together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Valkyrie change attacked. :fire:

Only with the creation of Moira, could stop the in-fighting. The best of all 4’s strengths. But, when the community needed her most…? She vanished.

A few months passed, and us Genji mains discovered the new form of a healer which was far more annoying to fight. A healer named Brig. And although their support skills are great, they have a lot to learn about how things work. Especially before saving anyone.

But I believe…? Brig can save Overwatch. . .

BRIG THE LAST SUPPORT

38 Likes

LOL This is now my favorite post :joy:

1 Like

This is great. I love you for this.

1 Like

Lmao. You gotta admit. It’s crazy how accurate it is though, right? :rofl:

3 Likes

When is the sequel coming?

4 Likes

You mean: “The Legend of ______”? Well, we need to first see what the next support will be. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And somewhere there were Symmetra =D

I actually miss playing the old Sym on 2cp maps. A turret and shield gen place of microwave death.

This makes for a way more interesting story.

I was actually thinking of “The Legend of 76”, but that could work. :joy:

Dev reworks attacked. :fire:

sounds better to me

Not sure what is going on here, but it is a nice diversion from usual threads lol

Hmm? Oh, it’s the new series appearing Overwatch’s network. That was just the intro what I read out. :joy:

This is what happens when you have way too much time on your hands but are too bored with the game to actually play it

Lmao. Gotta admit that it pays close homage to Avatar though.

Woohoo. Can’t wait to get 3 feet away to hit someone to proc a lucio healing that disappears, or shoot a healing kit that is so slow the person dies before it reaches them a lot of the time :japanese_goblin:

1 Like

YES SHE CAN

If anyone can do it, it would be the same character that everyone called “trash.”

But I never gave up on her.

It is entirely possible. However, she must learn from all the masters.

Why am i seeing a lot Avatar: The Last Airbender ref everywhere?.

35 upvotes. That’s a big oof.