Brigitte Shield/ Shield Bash Glitch

When using brigitte’s shield for a short period of time, there is a high chance of when you exit shield mode your camera is turned to a certain direction. This makes her very hard to play without dying every time her shield is used. I encountered this issue frequently on multiple maps such as numbani, oasis and a few others. This happened after the change was made making brigittes shield bash interact better with rein’s charge and doomfist’s rocket punch. This lead me to think that with those changes it somehow broke her shield ability entirely. I do play on xbox and have tried with multiple controllers so it is neither an issue with the controllers or sensitivity as it is impossible to adjust the sensitivity that high on consoles.
I hope somebody from blizzard comes across this post.
And if you’re reading it right now, please fix brigitte as i cannot play her in her current glitch ridden form.
AfterStar has a more detailed description along with a thread containg multiple videos showing the glitch.

2 Likes

This bug started happening very frequently after 1.26 patch.
I have kind of a megathread for this bug. If you have any videos please upload them and i will add them to the thread…

1 Like

The same thing has been happening to me too, I thought maybe it could be like the switching weapon glitch with torb and mercy but looking down or changing the direction you’re walking in doesn’t help