Brigitte Repair Pack Changes

While we are at it, you know what’s a low skill part of her character that makes things difficult for the enemies and requires minimal efforts? Her HP.

I understand that she needs armor because she is a Support/Tank hybrid but then why don’t we leave her with 50 Armor and no HP?

if they buff repair packs to 250 hp i would maybe reconsider it to be a throwable, or if they lower the cooldown to like 3 sec.

No the repair pack is good now, just buff her CD to 4 secs for counter the rocket punch.

The Brig bias is just getting silly now. Anyone with even a vague understanding of the game’s balance will tell you this or any other extra nerfs are a bad idea.

Give it time

Why even stop there?

Shes a tank right? Tanks dont need shields of flails

I propose we rework brigitte into a an actual tank with a tank turret coming out or her chest

No. Stop it. Get some help.

3 Likes

I get the feeling that tge OP has never played Brigitte and thus doesn’t realize what a major nerf this is and how awkward it would be to stop brawling and have to precisely aim the repair pack every 6 seconds.

1 Like

Buff it. They want her more support, i see a buff, not a nerf

2 Likes

Buff repair pack.

2 Likes

I’m very anti-Brig in her current (and I mean, main server current) state but if they’re going to bring out the shield-bash nerfs then she doesn’t need her repair pack nerfed too. Repair pack is OP now because its a cherry on top of an overtuned kit, but with her more difficult to play and more focused on healing, I’m okay with it staying as it is.

It also shouldn’t be buffed though, probably.

I don’t think she needs another nerf

3 Likes

Not to mention that it’s also ranged.

And the fact that i didnt factor in discord orb…

1 Like

god forbid making brigitte actually skill based… a ton of poor souls would drop sr then

I have a better one reduce the cooldown to 4 seconds if you want to make her a more reliable healer

2 Likes

This. You just want Brigitte to be unplayable.

1 Like

The anti-Brigitte bias in this forum is absolutely disgusting. Nobody is constructive, they just want her to be dead so they can flank and DPS and scream “my skill” for right clicking as Genji while spamming space bar at every support in the game without any thought whatsoever.

1 Like

Might as well take away her shield and mace while we’re at it

Brigitte’s repair pack is unique, has some skill requirement which isnt unreasonable, and fills its function well. It should stay. I would argue that it should also trigger inspire on use.