Brigitte/Reinhardt shield/ability bug?

So the past few days, I’ve noticed this issue when playing Brigitte or Reinhardt: If you use an ability while holding your shield up, it’ll sometimes turn you in a random direction.

For example, I’m playing Brigitte, and am moving forward with my shield, then try to use the repair pack on someone. It will sometimes twist me around and miss my target completely, or I’ll get the pack off, then I’m facing the wrong way when I go back to my shield (usually resulting in my death).

For Reinhardt, similar example: Shield up, try to use a fire strike, and it’ll either fling off in some random direction, or I go facing the wrong way after using it.

Not sure if it’s just me (I have really crappy internet and a crappier PC…), or if it is a bug that’s happening to others, so I wanted to report it just in case.

3 Likes

The exact same thing is happening to me. I, too, have a bad computer so it may be because of that.

I have kind of a megathread for this bug. If you have any videos please upload them and i will add them to the thread.

1 Like