Brigitte on Release day... Are you that guy? šŸ›”

Regarding this! I have a question: Is Brigitte supposed to be taking damage by Junkrat, Pharah AoE as well as get stunned by Flashbang even if the shot/ability actually hits the shield?

Because I do realise they are supposed to counter her to some degree but is she supposed to be completely open like that to AoE? Are you considering increasing her shield size? (Without increasing her Shieldbash hitbox because thereā€™s already enough complaints on the forums regarding that)

This made my day.
Jeff is people like us.

thats my wish too, since 2 years now !
But if YOU wont do changes they wont learn till the end of Overwatch ā€¦ please realize it.

Video proof or BS.

Youā€™re ridiculous JK.

Oh sweet summer childā€¦do they ever learn?

#PlatProblems

I guess itā€™s not as bad as Rein solo charging 6 people and complaining that his team doesnā€™t push with him or he doesnā€™t get healed.

People not being aggressive enough is a problem too though lol

I managed to snag her for a few hours, thanks to my SSD, some lucky load times, some well timed alt+tabs, and some quick draw clicking. Definitely feels very likely to win, while Brigitte is in the hands of a tank/support player. Even though I feel equally likely to win as with a pure Moira, having access to both makes most games incredibly fluid if Iā€™m in control of one of them.

General rule of thumb with myself and Brigitte: if she dives in with her ult on, that means we can usually win the team fight. Letting Brigitte die in this ult form, and losing the followup teamfight for not following her, generally makes me annoyed at the members who arenā€™t nearby and wastes Brigitteā€™s perma armor stacking ult.

Hey Jeff, add me we can climb together;)

And this is why I stopped flexing (specifically in ranked). I play the heroes I want to play now instead of constantly trying to fill into other peopleā€™s desires. Unfortunately thatā€™s what Overwatch has done to me, I have been a very varied player throughout the seasons but I just canā€™t anymore. Iā€™ve gotten toxic because of how many times I had to fill and be told Iā€™m bad at the heroes I DONā€™T EVEN PLAY.
So now I play healer if I want to play healer, tank if I want to tank, and DPS if I want to DPS.

unlikely Sir Jeff Jeff

1. Release character
  2. Day before itā€™s available in competitive, get a professional overwatch team to describe her as what kind of role she plays. This can be scripted or their honest opinion, as long as itā€™s consistent.
  3. Wait for every overwatch ā€˜newsā€™ youtube channel to echo it
  4. ???
  5. Everyone reaches harmony of the Pro gospel and Brigette is played with some resemblance of how you envisioned her.

Hire me

1 Like

theyā€™ll learn like how they learned all you have to do to handle a sombra hack is to turn around and primary until sheā€™s scared away; they totally wonā€™t take to the forums, and will completely adapt.

=[

Already have games like this.

No, they wonā€™t. They will cry for nerfs and Brigitte will get them because they would rather ask for nerfs than learn to adjust. Case in point: Sombra, Ana, (release state) DVA, for starters.

Is that a Cree main crying about Genji ?
What about flashbang+rightclick combo ?
You should be ashamed kiddy.

Now go and apologize to my friend Jeff !

So did i lol (20 chars)

Just recently I had an amazing match as Brigitte on Hanamura Defence. We had no tanks so I had to play the role of mini-tank, and it worked out better than expected. I think I only died once, with a 13 hero killstreak on the first life and a 10 hero killstreak on the second.
That was when I found out for sure that Brigitte works surprisingly well as a mini-tank.

Please hire this (wo)man.

1 Like

Her and Hog are a devastating combo. Same with lucio. Having the armour from her ult growing while sound barrier falls is incredible