Brigitte on Release day... Are you that guy? 🛡

That is annoying to me too, but you can’t really stop that and I think Moira and Brigitte are more appealing to dps mains than other support heroes so hopefully they will flex more willingly if needed. That said, as a support main I can say to dps mains that they can only try to instalock her faster than me. :wink:

1 Like

i def agree with you on this and would love to show this to everyone but unfortunately this problem will still happen on launch day for brigitte although the upside to this is that things like this only last for a few days and a lot of it will calm down. but also i hope we dont see another case like the dps moira problem we have now.

True - she cannot tank or heal by herself. But when you get into a group with 5 insta lock dps, what other choice do you have?

2 Likes

I will try to play her once or twice when she’s available. But I won’t do anything stupid like leaving the game if I can’t select her.

1 Like

With Brigitte at the very least she’ll be healing while DPS’ing cus of her flail passive

1 Like

Good thing Brigitte’s passive heals when she hits people.

2 Likes

I’m just gonna wait like I did for Moira, it won’t take long for her to stop being instalocked.

1 Like

This is the main reason I don’t play qp anymore, there’s no balance in teams and no one wants to work together. I love playing tanks and healers as I main these categories, but when I wanna practice Widow or Hanzo as I’m a terrible dd player, I give in and fill as healer 9 out of 10 times. That’s why all I play is comp or custom games, for me these modes are fun (unless you’re being yelled at xc) and majority of the time you have a balanced and well coordinated team.

1 Like

This is what happens when you have a bunch of 11 year old call of duty/Naruto fans thinking they can ninja or soldier 76 their way the entire time, and then wonder why they lose to the other team running a 2/2/2.

3 Likes

I read this as “Solo 76” and it still made sense. :smiley:

3 Likes

I don’t care who picks her so long as she’s viewed as a valid pick.

3 Likes

I think Zen is even more appealing. Although the lack of mobility is annoying, the damage output is great. I don’t use him more mostly because my friends usually take the support role (and I think I’m a better tank than they are).
That being said, I’ve already saved enough gold, comp points and tokens for her.

1 Like

This hero is what I am counting on. I usually play shield tanks and I used to play lots of support so it is all my favorite things in one

1 Like

EXACTLY WHY I picked Hog up.

2 Likes

I’d assume you weren’t around for Moira’s launch or Mercy 2.0 to make a comment like this… but your icon suggests otherwise.

I really love the tanky hybridness of brigette, I main d.va and the versatility feels similar, there is a lot to balance can’t focus on one thing. But I know its gonna be hard to actually play her for a while since erryone and their brother will be picking her because she is new.

No… No, we have a bunch of new “dps” Moiras who do not know how to balance or withdraw. I bet a small % of the dps mains who play moira actually figured out that balance.

Well, if Moira is any indication, I’ll end up nearly maining her.

What if I’m a tank main who finally found a tanky healer I can play? :frowning:

ive never seen a dps moira in my entire life, sure ive seen moiras who enjoy doing damage but i have never seen a moira who doesnt heal, stop using that as an argument