Brigitte Main that wants her to be fun again

So you have a contribution being one of the people who sent Mei to compete with Bastion in terms of worst characters in the game? By asking for a sledgehammer on her on multiple posts on every aspect of her kit? And you didn’t ask any compensation along with those overkill nerfs? But why? this is so sad…

Oh gotcha. I actually didn’t know the range rn. But I agree, tone down the range and give her back some HP and some shield so that she can actually brawl again.

Because I thought it would be possible to make it so Mei fell out of high tier meta, but was still decent at midtier and low tier. All while maintaining the core of her playstyle.

I was wrong.

OWL has a death grip on Mei, even in her heavily nerfed status, she’s still got a decent pickrate in OWL.

So now I’m convinced the only way Mei is getting out of this, is if OWL can’t use her as the equivalent of a “Third Tank”.

I don’t mind shifting her from relying so much on CC. but giving her 8 straight nerfs on every aspect of her kit with 0 compensation on top of it really destroys the character. She is a throwpick right now and can’t fulfill her job as a dps, a worse McCree

1 Like

Tbh, she’s never gonna get buffs as a DPS, but she could easily be a Roadhog style Tank.

I don’t see why she can’t get buffs as a dps? Just make her alternate fire feel better to use aka reduce the cast time, look on her current ammo consumption on primary aka make it a little more forgiving, revert the cryo nerf and she’d be fine again. They won’t rework her as a tank in the following months, so she needs to have some damage power in her kit if she lost all the cc she had

Because devs don’t want her to function as a “Third Tank” in OWL.

And there isn’t much you can do to stop that besides redesigning the entire character from scratch.

sorry to break it to you but A brig isnt uber trash atm she’s just kinda meh and B none of the buffs you mentioned wouldn’t make her op

And just like when brig was dominant, I wanted tracer to be fun again. But I had to wait years for that. Good luck.

I still really like her and think she is fun, but just like your post, these are just our opinions And not facts

Its not an opinion that Brigitte can’t brawl like she used to. She can’t be on the frontlines and have sustain like before her recent nerfs.

And I’m just saying that these changes make it unfun for the Brigitte mains that actually like being a melee focused healer.

Sure, you can have oodles of fun being a Whipshot/RP bot, but I’m not addressing that demographic.

1 Like

Definitely agree 100% with you. Even though I have like 2 minutes on the hero, that also probably being on mystery heroes, I absolutely hate when Blizzard destroys the feel of the hero and their playstyle. Essentially destroying their identity.

1 Like

Yup. I was a Symmetra main and they did it to her. And it really feels like they are doing the same to Brigitte.

The devs obviously want OW to be more and more into a generic FPS game. Which means I will play less and less of it. I started playing OW when it came out specifically because it wasn’t like any other FPS game.

1 Like