Brigitte is No Longer a Threat to Flankers

I looked at all of PTR changes, & found that something was wrong. I will share the fair changes & the unfair changes.

On the PTR the changes are Bastion has his ammo increased in recon mode, & has a reverse spread for sentry mode. McCree has his fan the hammer damage increased. Soldier: 76 can use his rocket freely from his ult. Torbjorn has his ult damage against regular & shield health increased.

Doomfist has his rising uppercut air control loss for his enemies decreased. Seismic Slam max range decreased & no air control loss for his enemies. Meteor Strike inner ring radius increased & outer ring max damage decreased.

Brigitte can’t travel or stun enemies through barriers with shield bash & shield bash damage is reduced. Her Inspire passive has a reduced cooldown & increased duration & total healing.

Changes I like:

• Bastion should be able deal more damage overall, while moving in recon mode & staying still in sentry mode.
  • Soldier can use his rocket more efficiently while using his ult
  • McCree dealing more damage to close enemies
  • Brigitte stunning anyone through barriers was kinda ridiculous, especially for Reinhardt, Winston & Orisa, & her healing passive being increased.
  • Doomfist’s enemies surviving his ult & can move when he uppercuts them
  • Torbjorn’s ult being more dangerous for regular & shield health

Changes I don’t like:

• Brigitte’s shield bash damage being reduced
  • Doomfist’s seismic slam range being reduced, & no air loss control for his enemies

I like the changes for Bastion, Soldier, Torbjorn & McCree, they should be able to deal more damage. I like that shield bash won’t stun through barriers, this makes Brigitte more fair & forces her to go around or through a barrier to stun anyone. I like that anyyone can survive Doomfist’s ult. I also like that Brigitte’s healing output has been increased.

However, I don’t like that shield bash damage has been reduced at all. The shield bash damage didn’t need to reduced, the damage reduction for it was unnecessary. This means that Brigitte is no longer a threat to flankers, she is now just a hero with a shield. Tracers, Genjis, Reapers, Winstons, & even Roadhogs will be able to tear up the backline supports, including Brig herself with very little effort. The shield bash damage should be reverted, if not & it’s still reduced, increase her melee & whip shot damage to compensate for the shield bash damage loss or tune her shield bash damage & increase her melee & whip shot damage to regulate her overall damage so, she can fight off flankers.

For Doomfist, they’re too many times that an enemy he attacks they will be able to escape him. While the changes to his ult are more fair, the changes of no air control loss or decreased air control loss to his uppercut & slam should be tuned more or it should be one or the other.

Doomfist should have his uppercut air control loss reduced while his slam has no air control loss for his enemies or his slam has no air control loss & his uppercut has full air control loss for his enemies & his slam range shouldn’t be decreased at all.