Brigitte is dead

She has more heals and her tank abilities haven’t changed, she still has a stun for area denial, now all she isn’t is that she has less damage capabilities.

Yeah still wrecking with her on ptr.

If anything I think she will be played even more since Tracer and Genji will come back. She’s mostly a soft counter now but that’s better than nothing.

The problem is her heals requires combat to proc and she’s a melee hero that practically forced by design to be near the front. She’s now far less survivable in combat. Based on her kit she is effectively nuked since bash was a reliable way to engage, proc heals, and expect to survive doing that.

“The following changes are planned for a PTR patch that will probably come on Monday

no she isn’t, she has the exact same survivability. She has more heals and same health. She does less damage which is fine cause her heals weren’t based on the amount of damage

1 Like

oh :slight_smile:

Good I’m happy

But her ability to get a pick was a major bonus to surviving. Her standard combo will now do 120 damage requiring an additional 1 second to confirm a kill. Against most targets that would normally be “picked” that’s a lot of time to launch pretty damaging combos since she wouldn’t have a shield to make that happen.

Take McRee for instance. With his new buffs a direct attack by brig could be countered by an instant delete with stun grenade and left-click with his new buffs.

Junk Rat: Concussion, Right click, Punch

Hanzo: Storm Arrow x4

Soldier: Helix, Rifle x1 second.

Genji: Deflect, Swift-strike escape.

Tracer: Recall

Widow: Grapple

Mercy: GA

Lucio: Boop, Speed Boost

Doomfist: lol

Moira: Fade, Damage orb, drain

Torb: Overload, Shotty

She literally doesn’t have the umph to survive an engage with pretty much anything at this point. And anything she could possibly out fight can escape with one button.

If you wanted group heals after the nerf, Lucio or Moira would be the more logical choices every time.

Well clearly, everyones is that’s how winning fights works, you survive.
I’m not even gonna bother cause you’re a troll, McCrees left click wasn’t buffed

Yeah and in most match-ups with any dps, she won’t.

McRee’s buffs are in the same PTR patch. He’s getting +10 dmg per bullet to fan the hammer.

Too many refused to adapt and chose to complain. And now another character becomes less fun to play. So sad.

1 Like

Our suffering is coming to an end!

You said his left click was buffed, but Fan the Hammer is his right click lol.

Thank you jesus.
Just kidding she isn’t dead, some people just need to learn how to handle a nerf

Two nerfs, in a row, without them even going live yet to test if one was enough.

She wont have enough damage, or healing, or tanking to be a good choice over the other off-tanks and off-healers.

BRIGITTE IS DEAD

Moira is not fine, now that Mercy has been buffed she is probably the weakest support in the game right now.

Still, the buffs I’m referring to were obvious enough even a Top 500 should know what I’m talking about.

Quick! Someone make a Crab Rave meme about Brig being dead so I can watch it for 8 hours straight.