Brigitte got pushed down the gutter this patch

Well let us know if there is, but i am not watching for the exact same reason.

1 Like

PTR’s live early - chat voted.
Haven’t noticed anything about Brigitte yet.

1 Like

any changes for me to show any interest ?

Only Sigma stuff - patch notes aren’t up yet.
Also, they want to be more careful with CC, and they apparently regret D.Va eating ultimates.
EDIT: no changes to Brig, btw

no surprises not even a single word about Brigitte. Anyway i will wait until patch notes then might open another thread or continue this one until this thread gets big enough to peek their interest.

If you’re calling Brig braindead then you’re also calling Rein braindead since they play almost the same.

I also love how with every nerf Brig players have to ‘adapt’ but the haters and complainers never seem to adapt to her…

If you want to bring analogies, you guys are like those players in fighting games to complain about getting hit with 50/50 mixups cause you don’t know how to deal with them and then call them ‘OP’.

1 Like

Me too. This makes me so happy. I hate everything about her.

And again: Brigitte needs not so much changes to buff her properly now. Little more self healing and more shield HP.

1 Like

Oh look another one. With private profile no less. Well i would like to tell you that you and your ilks hatred towards her has nothing to do with her being gutted. So you are celebrating something that you have no power over. Which makes me wonder when a day comes when your favorite hero gutted in this game or in the next and you face same amount of dimwit logic how will you act i wonder?

I would tell you to grow up but people tend to give themselves nicknames of what they wish to become but deep down they know they will never become one. So i am am not a saint what will make you then ?

1 Like

Do not pay any attention to people like him. In his comments there is not a drop constructive.

1 Like

Whoa whoa mate, may wanna chill a bit.

I hate when unwarranted changes happen to heroes but best not to make too much out of it.

Besides, people who usually complained about live brig are biased normally.

1 Like

Meh this is not even my final form. Besides i am just returning favor all the abuse that i ve go by playing her.

2 Likes

Pretty much… People that hate Brig will always hate her. Tho it is annoying seeing ‘She does too much damage!!’ or ‘OmEgALuL BRAINDEAD!!’ in most Brig threads…

I know, don’t really know why to be honest.

Performing less then other supports in most things, isn’t picked often for a support, not particularly good at normal comps at the moment.

Id happily have a rework to her that didn’t mess with what she is supposed to be on top of adding skill to her kit to make her viable for higher tiers. Obviously without removing the fun.

Ok, I’ve had enough of watching the stream.
Jeff left, so I doubt other developers will talk about Brig.
Overall, these are all the important infos I thought you should know:

• They want to be very careful with stuns
  • Jeff mocked Valve
  • Something “exciting” for late summer/early fall (the time when school starts)
  • Halloween event is not changing, has the same amount of legendaries as current SG
  • and they’ll look at Paris

That’s all.

Yeah i think Brig is in a tough spot. She did need to change but now shes in a place where there truly is no reason to pick her over another healer.

She was a pseudo tank before, and while shes a bit more of a healer now its not enough to warrant a spot on anyones team.

God i wish i was wrong sometimes.

The problem is this change makes a brawler hero into a healer that still needs to hit people. If Brig had a gun then this change would make sense but she doesn’t…

1 Like

anyway i will wait until the next patch notes if there will be any. When they usually say they will carefully watch something, it means that they will sit on their hands until the usage of that hero drops to 0.01. Example is bastion.

I really don’t know what to say at this point. I’m nervous about it as right now, the main focus will be on Sigma, which will definitely get nerfs, you can count on that!
God, prepare for the spam on the forums once Sigma gets officially released, which is on the day when unfortunately is my birthday. What a nice gift, haha :smiley:

1 Like