Brigitte confirmed to be getting nerfed soon, ana is getting buffs ,hanzo rework going live in a few hours

While I understand brig needs some adjusting I am worried the typically papa jeff blizzard nerf hammer is going to come out.
My bet is dive will be back in full force soon enough.

1 Like

I still don’t think they’ll buff her without compensation nerfs ,though I could be wrong.

No, only Brigitte and torb.

1 Like

If anything, the only thing that needs to be nerfed on Brigitte is her cooldown for shield bash and maybe whip shots distance.

So… you’re getting hassled by a tracer every 4 seconds currently? Really?

I don’t think they should nerf her more without compensation buffs.

Personally I’d be fine if her bash CD was increased to 8 seconds if they increase the healing strength of her passive or lower repair pack cooldown by 1-2 seconds.

Does brigitte’s ult heal? since im usually in it at full health and usually dont look at my HP bar during it

The nerfs to max armor seems fair.

I think that if the other changes would be nerfs they would have said it openly, I think that what’s going to happen is some adjustements that will nerf some things and buff others in order to make them work more as intended.

1 Like

No, it only gives armor.

Yeah ,I think that’s what’s going to happen too

I think the best buff/nerf combo that blizz could do for Brigitte is make her ult heal and give armor a set amount, like her armor pack, and if you are full health, then the rest is armor. But then lower the cooldown on her armor pack and maybe make it give 5 more hp/armor since shes basically a DPS with benefits

Hopefully they creatively hurt Brigs bash cd, I love Brig and I think her bash cd is pretty fickle if it goes too high shell be useless. Perhaps give it a longer cool down if it misses (which might be rare)

So kind of like Sombras nerf to her hack?

Edit: I dont mean reset the cooldown to 2 sec if it misses

I feel like this’ll only ever effect brigitte when she’s using it to get back from spawn faster ,you really shouldn’t be missing shield bash.

Yeah ,I don’t think they’ll buff her nade anymore ,as you said it’s already loaded.

1 Like

maybe ana should get reduced sleep dart cool down if she hits but give a cool down on people who were recently sleeped that would be lit and allow for more playmaking

I like the idea of rewarding ana for skill ,though I don’t think this buff would help her much ,her survivability is still bad and barriers still hurt her

i think people who are slept should have everything stopped, like all cooldowns stop cooling down, but the benefit would be that ults that cant be canceled with sleep would stop their cooldown. So a genji who is just slept after starting dragonblade wouldnt have the timer run out, or mercy’s self heal would still work

The 10s-cooldown stun does counter Tracer, though; it’s just not a guaranteed win against her. She has some possibility of outplaying the McCree player hard enough to beat him in a duel.

That’s how counters should work. Character matchups should be more complex than Rock Paper Scissors.

1 Like

Brigitte does need some adjustments, no denying that, but Mercy is only fine for those playing against Mercy and if you just use her standard kit and accept her ultimate is weak. Her ultimate is weak and her whole kit does need reworking again. A lot of it is defying. I notice you don’t main or play Mercy on competitive (this season, or last season?) according to the career profile. If the ultimate is fine then makes me wonder why you don’t main her now :stuck_out_tongue:. The megathread is unjustified, end of story.