Have one from me.

1 Like

Thanks fam :smiley: Made my day :DDD

Does that mean Symmetra is a tank? :thinking:

1 Like

how come? 20 characters

I gave him one for you too mate ^^

Why should she be a tank?

She’s got an 1000 HP shield which is more than Brig and Orisa.

Thank you! SHARING THE LOVE

I thought it was OVER 9000

which can only be deployed once in a short time and it disapears

I’m saying I give up and you just continue smh

She but that shield is flying across the map as soon as you launch it. Brigs and Reins shield stays with them if im not mistaken and orisas stays on the spot

It was more of a joke at how a certain person thinks Brigs barrier is unbreakable even though it’s practically paper against certain heroes meanwhile there’s much stronger stuff in the game even on a weaker hero but ok.

r/wooosh me <.<

And who is that magical weaker hero? :o

This will be my last post here
I just wanted to say that this post shares my exact opinion https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/i-quit-because-of-brigitte/107791

The Indian lady that’s been low tier since launch. Orisa COULD count in terms of being one of the lesser picked tanks but she’s always been somewhat unreliable on certain maps tbh and deserves better with that new skin coming :eyes:

Hows the indian lady with them hips gonna help me against her? With the incredibly fast moving orbs (around 2mph)? Or the beam of hers which required me to get into her face and upfront against a hero that has the ability to stun and heal herself while dealing dmg? Tell me senpai, please. All I want is to wreck Brigs a** (>.<)

Her rework is coming soon and her new M1 saps energy from barriers while also getting range buffs. The new alt fire no longer pierces but instead explodes on impact so if you hit near Brig’s shield she can’t block it. If a teammate gets too close to Brig she’s got the new teleporter coming.

Right now Sym isn’t great but you can spam orbs down a lane and kill Brig if she isn’t getting healed heavily however there’s not a lot you can do as Sym in the current meta.

Awww yiss lord, i totally forgot that that was coming too <3

Thanks for the reminder fam :smiley: