Brigitte compensation buff ideas(?)

Look, I know Brig isn’t exactly the most favorable hero, especially with how annoying she is. Though, with these recent nerfs, shes become significantly more weaker.

Do I mind? Not really, but I feel like if shes going to be a support/tank hybrid, she needs those values bumped up if shes losing damage.

SUGGESTIONS

Note I’m not saying add these all at once. These are just ideas you can pick out…kinda like at a grocery store.

Increase Rally armor by 30-50. Why you might ask? 100 is nice, but it would make Brigs ultimate feel more like a support ult. Plus, with Torb and Ashe being added, that armor can be stripped away pretty easily now. Just a food for thought.

Decrease Shield Bash cooldown to 5-6 seconds once more. Since its losing damage, it wouldn’t hurt to put it back on a smaller cooldown, right? Yes, its a incredibly infuriating ability, but with the damage gone its just a worse flashbang now. A lower cooldown will help compensate.

Increase health/armor to 300. If Brig wants to be a hybrid tank/healer, maybe more health will give her a bit more sustain. This might be a bit broken with her self healing…I dunno. Just throwing it out there.

Increase passive healing radius, or rate.. I know it got a very minor buff, but if shes going to heal with only just an armor pack at her side, she might need some tuning to that. Might make GOATs more cancer…but who knows?

Again, just merely offering this thread as a grounds for ideas.

2 Likes

Here you have a good buff idea:

Give her 500shield all the time. Each time she hits something 100 shield more.

1 Like

All of these at the same time? God no.

My idea was to cut repair pack CD and healing (not armor) in half. Would make her better at healing and countering dive.

I don’t think a healer with higher winrates at every skill tier, than most healers in GM, will need compensation buffs.

1 Like

they wont give her more stun potential… so the only buffs i can think of is to make her more tanky… more shield health and bigger shield… also they can revert her ult armor nerf and set it back to 150.

Just in case you scimmed past it :wink:

I feel like people would complain shes more of a DPs

How about:

Allow Whip Shot to go through barriers.

Since she’s no longer going to stun anything when engagements start and tanks move in on her team (esp Winston and Rein), a tool to reliably keep enemies at bay would be good.

Her flail already goes through barriers, so logically speaking there’s no reason Whip Shot shouldn’t. It IS just her flail after all.

As an added bonus, she would be able to move enemies out of position to set up ult combos again.

1 Like

The radius is 20 meters. It’s already huge.

I think she will just need more healing personally. Not sure whether they would need to up her passive or rework/change numbers on her e but something needs to happen imo.

1 Like

Here you go, they can just get rid of all of that ptr stuff and work off of this instead.

I thought of that too.

But for non-tracer heroes, her flail is 6m range, and her bash is 6m range.

She could effectively just instacombo them with 190 damage.

And 225 damage combo most the time.

1 Like

As i said they could further work on her after that change.

Maybe they could change how her flail swings so you have to aim it more.

she has had the highest winrate besides torb in all ranks. why would they compensate her twice? they already did

Well, that will change very quickly once the nerfs do go through

IRC, the healing buff she got only made her heal .6 more? Something like that. It seemed really insignificant compared to what she has right now

How about no “compensation”… Still waiting for compensation on the a… rapin they gave Junkrat those last nerf rounds…