Briggite Got Nerfed, But People Are STILL Whining

I would actually argue that is also a buff. I did stun people next to the guy I actually wanted to stun, while my stun target was not stunned… So it is different now, but I like it. Also good to know that it is a cone-based attack.

2 Likes

Yep. We just have to kindly ignore those people. 8 seconds on shield bash would be preferable.

10 Likes

How about we give it some time since she JUST got nerfed, maybe the inconsistency is enough of a nerf

Oh man , the whining never stops

8 Likes

Ironic, isnt’ it?
20chars

I dunno.

Was dragonblade nerf enough?
Was swift strike nerf enough?
Was triple jump nerf enough?
…We know the answer to that.

Will deflect nerf be enough?
Will pulse bomb nerf be enough?
…Interestingly, I also know the answer to that.

3 Likes

Honestly, it’s quite a shock to me that they programmed an ability, that’s supposed to act like a moving wall, as a cone.

It’s shocking to me how they also thought a 90 degree angle would be suitable for this as well.

Here’s a thought? Just program it as 4 points moving in a direction and if anything gets caught in those 4 points, they get stunned?

4 Likes

You also won’t hit someone you clearly missed. She can wiff the ability now. It’s definitely a nerf. Regardless, it’s a positive change as abilities should hit the person being targetted and not someone else. And if you miss your shot, you should miss.

1 Like

lol that’s hardly a nerf. Just makes her to actually be able to slightly aim a bit.

1 Like

“Nerf her only cc cool down to fight off flankers” that’s all i’m hearing. Stop comparing hogs hook to a cc stun because the hook stuns and pulls you into not only hog who’s capable of 1 shotting and also his team. Brig is fine now since bash is nerfed.

3 Likes

not if the hero in question has a boop that can be used from 20 meters away and a barrier.
also brig feels unkillable when pocketed.
more than any other hero from my experience, as ally or enemy.
pharah does work.
but not when the enemy has good hitscan…
i guess pharahmercy is coming to pc too…

Pharmercy is airborne and shouldnt be compared to Brigmercy

So if you have two Reins facing off and one team doesn’t have Brigitte, which team do you think is going to win?

inb4 DPS can burn a 600hp barrier and do meaningful damage in ~6 seconds

4 Likes

i meant as in the only way to not let pharah (a decent counter) die is her being babysitted by mercy.
but then again good hanzos will wreck her even faster than any healing mercy can do.
also, a lot can happen while trying to bursting down brigs barrier

1 Like

oh boy, now we’re ignoring the makeup of your team in favor of a 1v2! This is an evolution of debate.

1 Like

Agreed, we don’t want another mercy or sombra situation

If 2 reins have their shield up but the other team has a doomfist and you don’t what do you do?

3 Likes

As long as the forum stops whining about tracer and genji. Fair?

1 Like

it’s still a CC that goes through shields on a 5 second cooldown, so no

get rid of one of those two aspects imo. preferrably the first.

4 Likes

Definitely fair but quite impossible