Briggette is OP

Who were you playing as to be that close because generally if her shield is up you could shoot at her shield while moving backwards

Can someone at Blizz realize that they should never delay a hero going into comp again? Every single discussion about Brigitte has a ā€œwait until she gets into compā€ attached to it. Just put them in comp already so we can actually figure out if a hero is good or not instead of complaining about them because they dominate in FFA.

Like Moira? Because people still complain about her.

*I really hate this quote system

Yes and do you see anyone say in a Moira thread ā€œjust wait until sheā€™s in compā€? Moira is strong and people figured that out pretty quickly. People arenā€™t sure if Brigitte is strong because they are basing her off of FFA.

Iā€™m not saying Brigitte is OP or not, Iā€™m just saying put them in comp so we can figure it out faster.

Sounds like the issue is her permanent armor gains.

The radius of the ultimate should be extended, and the armor made temporary.

Her ult makes the fights last longer than Mercy meta. I think itā€™s pretty fun but itā€™s hilarious how long brawls can last when both teams pop Brigitte ults.

I think the only thing people havenā€™t complained about of hers is the whip shot but that thread could have slipped by me. The issue is different depending on who you talk to.

Whip shot will be annoying for Mercy mains getting their rez interrupted. In fact thatā€™s what Iā€™m looking forward to doing most when I play Brigitte. No rez for you.

im sure no aim no brain players are happy with this hero, anyone who has any skill is not.

I like playing more then McCree and Widowmaker though.

LMAO - no, at least one person complained about that, tooā€¦

You know you took away the last bit of my faith in humanity, right?

1 Like

It feels bad for Rein, granted. But think about the ramifications of making this change. If Brigette gets stopped at Reinā€™s upheld shield which part of it actually blocks her? The entire barrier? What would that mean for all other barriers? Or charge effects? Should Rocket Punch get stopped by an upheld barrier? Or Charge?

Trying to protect Reinā€™s relevance with this change could upset many other character interactions.

I could see Brigetteā€™s Shield Bash distance or cooldown getting toned down or tweaked if she dominates competitive. Weā€™ll see.

Even if itā€™s unbalanced better to gather enough data and make the right change rather than a quick one.

I think the correct course of action is to buff Rein rather than changing how Bash mechanics react to shield barriers.

Some people have suggested giving Rein a CC resist passive. This passive would either reduce CC duration on him, or simply negate stun CC while holding his shield up.

Might just be because sheā€™s new. Thereā€™s always a pick premium on new heroes and it always fades eventually.

If youā€™re getting Brigetteā€™ed as Rein you should consider switching to Orisa or Zarya. Theyā€™re both pretty strong against her.

Her shield bash stun is broken, it makes the game unplayable

1 Like