Brigette, the new "MustPick", Now 16.13% Pickrate? (gm)

Try 10 seconds. She has a McCree flash that travels further, goes through barriers, deflect and DM, has a bigger hitbox, and does twice the damage. McCree’s flash is on a 10 second cooldown, and in comparison is significantly weaker.

1 Like

you ignore the fact of the grenade doing aoe stun. And the damage that McCree can do at close range shooting on the head or using the fan xD

Its because you don’t understand statistics

I main Brigitte and I feel these changes are inconsequential. I feel she was fine the way she was, and these nerfs barely change her. It’s a 1 second increase. I don’t even notice it all that much in the PTR.
These are minor nerfs and adjustments compared to what the forum wants.

You really should read my past posts before assuming my position. Had I a few minutes on Brigitte, you’d have instantly jumped on saying “you have no time”, but because I do have some time (as well as on PTR before release and on my main account), you don’t bring that up.
Brigitte was fine, her ult was never too impressive or the problem, but they nerfed that. Her ult didn’t feel impactful any time I used it (except once or twice to my experience), and that kind of a reduction won’t do much. The value of her ult was in armor generation. The leftover armor, in all my games, was quickly melted through.

When everyone wants her CDs nerfed to 8-10 seconds, and she only gets a 1 second nerf, I’m fine with that. That’s an increase equivalent to half a Mercy GA. So long as they don’t increase cooldowns further, I’m fine.

I understand statistics pretty well, its why I’m not the one saying “it hasn’t been long enough” every other hero with the same pick rate has around a 50% win rate, while Brigitte is astronomically higher, YOU don’t understand statistics.

No i completely understand what an outlier is…

They know, She has 3 Nerfs incoming with possible more changes if these don’t work. They said they want to dial her back slowly

Remember how big a change 1 damage per bullet was for 76. Some times tiny changes make a huge difference.

Let just wait and see the devs understand her stats are too high.

1 Like

As a main healer i must say

I’m tired of Brokegitte

an outlier in every rank? that’s not an outlier, its a pattern. You don’t understand statistics. An outlier would be her having a 70% winrate in silver but nowhere else. she has the highest pick to win ratio in every rank.

A pattern with 3 days of data. Unreliable at best. And what is your source overbuff? Th e site that only records people who register? Only blizzard has the numbers

a pattern with 100s of thousands of subjects. even if it was an hour its enough to tell. You don’t know anything about stats.

Lol no no it’s not. The fact that you think this is laughable. I suggest you look up what a confounding variable is too

there were millions of players in comp the hour it dropped. 100s of thousands of them being brigittes players. the data speaks for itself. just stop. you look ignorant.

Well would you look at that.

Her pickrate is going down on overbuff and its never been up to 16%.

Curious. :thinking:

I think you vastly overestimate the number of registered users on overbuff.

I think you refuse to see the truth. every hero in the game sits around a 50% winrate in the game. brigs lowest win rate is 56% at gm.

yea and it was 60% in gm two days ago. so whats that tell you for a trend?? And actually bronze winrate this week is 54% which is lower than GM. So its evening out isnt it? who would have thought. Its almost like there were tons of confounding variables as to why it would be high… like idk being released in comp for the first time thus why the length of time is important not just how many data points you have. But keep thinking what you like

Dont forget she just came out, and 1. People want to play her in Competitive, and 2. A flushed out team-comp that is good vs. Brigitte hasnt been popularized yet.

Give it a little more time. She is a little overtuned right now, but Blizz already taking steps to fix it.

1 Like

you are a junkrat why are you complain about her? i am happy with more options we sick of the dive meta.

Dodged nothing, 12 hours says you. Its been 4 days, and the trend is still trending. We didnt give bastion 24 hours when we saw what a blatantly broken hero he was with that update. Thing is, it should have never made it off of ptr, where we had weeks of testing and had already told people what was up.