Brigette, the new "MustPick", Now 16.13% Pickrate? (gm)

WOW
you mean to tell me they ignored ptr feedback?
Where do I remember that causing a huge problem before?

like…

Every time we’ve warned them?

" Mercy isnt fun, but now you cant play without her"
" Junkrat is going to get a ton of kills in lower ranks"
" Junkrat is going to immediately fall out of favor and be way more unreliable now"
" Genji is broken"
“Genji is still broken”
2 years later
“Genji is still broken”

Are you… just talking to yourself?

Give it time, this will be the same song sung a week from now.

Pretty sure diamond+ ranks have been playing Dive comps for a long time now. Months even. Seeing something new is refreshing. Her pickrate is going to be naturally high for a while.

I’m glad we did this when bastion was headshotting everyone with his initial buff, ignoring every sign that he was overpowered, a must pick and. no … wait… we figured it out really quick…

Oh. It’s the same topic. You recreated the name countless times. I think it’s time you give it up.

updating it as the situation advances. People kept getting confused by past numbers.

Right.

gotta have at least something to talk about or the thread would be moot

Not just on the PTR! She’s been out on live for a long while now and obviously overpowered.

Her pick rate is high in GM because the pickrate of flankers that she is built to counter is also very high.

I’ve only played her 4x this season at 3100 and won all 4 because people keep trying to force Tracer and they basically start every fight 5v6.

2 Likes

I would hardly call them nerfs.
Bash hitbox fix is QoL adjustment in my opinion (can finally choose who to bash rather than bashing someone from across the universe I didn’t see), ult wasn’t too significant before with armor as it was easily melted away (at least to my experience), this makes it a little worse, and CD on Bash is just a 1s increase.
Those aren’t nerfs, they feel like something that they should have done while she was on PTR. But, of course, they usually disregard most feedback from PTR unless it has to do with game breaking bugs (and even some of those are carried over sometimes).
A nerf would be putting her CD to 8s or 10s. A nerf would be making her ult armor decay or grant 75 or less armor. This feels like minor adjustments more than anything.

1 Like

So you only will be happy if she dissapear from all the games because Blizz let her overnerfed? I see…

2 Likes

For some reason I appear to be in a (vocal?) minority of people who would actually rather have “weak” heroes who would be gradually buffed to balance over time, over broken heroes who are overpowered, full of bugs or both.

If a hero is “weak”, they won’t be meta, which would prompt buffs, if a hero is broken, they could ruin the game, and it is the case for many players at the moment, no one enjoys CCWatch…

Yeah, they are minor adjustments. That NERF her.

Again, this is another player that doesn’t want balance, they want a characteter they don’t like playing with or against to be nerfed into the ground so they are unplayable or irrelevant.

When you say you see that they nerfed her and don’t even care about seeing the effects of those before going further, you’ve made it obviously biased and based on feelings your opinions are.

On top of that, the idea that you think that the armor left over after a fight isn’t relevant shows how little you know about the character. I like the character, but to me that’s her biggest problem. Giving a Zen a 150(now 100) armor buffer UNDER his shield for the next fight is going to makes him very difficult for a flanker to kill even if they get into a 1v1.

4 Likes

I think the shield bash cd augment is a step in the rigth direction (could be 7 instead of 6 but its something )

But not enjoy a skill or a stuff from the game not always means that that skill or stuff is over.

For example I HATE the oneshots from Widows and Hanzos (Widow hitbox on the heads is kinda permissive haha) and find them one of the most unfun things ever… But I am not asking them for being deleted hahaha.

Barriers spam is also cancer for me. I dislike see lot of barriers on a game. Bored mushroom teams and unfun gameplay. But I neither ask them beeing erased.

Incorrect, I want this game to be balanced to where no meta exists. They’re forcing a meta pretty hard with Brig right now.

4 Likes

no, they released someone who can counter the dive meta that we had for may seasons xD

OP’s post in other words:

I told you, Blizzard, you didn’t listen to me, why do you not listen to me, I know better than you! SMH!

1 Like