Brig no longer can combo Tracer

Hero can no longer do thing hero is supposed to do because people didn’t like it, even though it wasn’t broken.

In other news, water is wet.

Brig can join Roadhog, Mercy, Bastion, Tracer, and McCree in the “unnecessary nerf/rework” pile

13 Likes

She can still counter tracer very easily, she just can’t mindlessly oneshot combo her. Stunning and doing 110 damage is still very good and will still prevent tracer from doing as much to supports

5 Likes

Hero still does thing hero is supposed to do, counter flankers without too much trouble. (By counter I don’t mean kill, just not let them go around in the backline easily)

2 Likes

Maybe I’ll be Tracer ♩♪

4 Likes

I don’t see it, sadly. 45 damage is a huge nerf to a hero like Brig, so I think this’ll legit just slamdunk her right into the trashcan.

1 Like

Forgetting about goats…

That nerf is a bit too much. IMO

4 Likes

But then what? Brigitte just wasted all her offensive abilities.

1 Like

How??? Stunning her is still really good, and you just need 40 damage from someone on your team to kill her. AND shield bash is on a shorter cooldown than recall so she can always have it up to stun tracer when she’s trying to do something in the backline

6 Likes

Brigitte can still do the thing she was supposed to do, in fact she used to do much more than that. This change will put her in place while still being able to provide a counter to dive heroes.

1 Like

Brig has a 500 HP barrier
Tracer does 240 damage in 1 second
240 + 240 + 240 = enough damage to break the barrier and land damage on Brig
That is 3 seconds
Shield Bash is now a 7 second cooldown

Good luck with that

4 Likes

Don’t even know that goats is :man_shrugging:

She has a shield and he flail and she has her armour pack for her team. If she plays smart then tracer can’t kill her in the time it takes shield bash to come back then she can stun her again and she should be able to killed easily.

4 Likes

Ever watch world cup? That’s all you need to know. Rein Zarya Dva Brig Lucio Moira, practically anyone can run it and win easily.

1 Like

Perfect scenarios perfect scenarios

1 Like

I’m kind of mixed on these changes as at least she will do more healing as well. Maybe she can be an alternative aura healer now?

Tracer and Genji will be even better which is the downside.

Widow can 1 shot tracer, genji can one shot tracer, done with the perfect scenario speculation?

Devs disagree so too bad, it’s about time this noob hero got nerfed

6 Likes

Overwatch isn’t a watchable game IMO, so no I didn’t.

1 Like

I dont think so. It keeps her combo potential while making her more of a healer with minor tanking ability with a shield that she can keep up for longer time and block more damage without being an unkillable God herself

1 Like