Brig no longer can combo Tracer

You mean this?

Yeah dude totally still works, a video from May 2017 when Ana’s damage was different is totally relevant evidence.

Ana’s M1 currently does 70 , Biotic Greande is 60 and melee is 30.

Yes but that combo doesn’t work. You can’t use a year and a half old video as proof, it doesn’t work. They get away from Ana before that combo can be completed.

Have you tried it out yourself? Because I’ve done it a couple of times.

No it literally doesn’t work. I’d love to see any proof of it working.

The best way to do that is try it out for yourself, that attitude of yours really needs a nerf.

You can’t say something and then not back it up with evidence. I know it doesn’t work, I play Ana.
You’re saying it does but not providing proof.

Because I don’t want to go through all that effort of recording and uploading just so I could appease your salty butt. Stay salty though :^)

I’m not salty. I literally know it’s impossible while you claim otherwise. using :^) is literally all I need to know you’re salty as that’s the fact people use when they get defensive/salty.

Then provide proof that it’s not working.

Because I don’t want to go through all that effort of recording and uploading just so I could appease your salty butt. Stay salty though :^)

1 Like

You were the one making the claim, you have to back up your claim. The evidence of proof lies with you.

1 Like

Exactly my point, so don’t go around making people do work for you which you can do yourself.

You were also the one claiming that it doesn’t work so why don’t you post a proof.
See how this looks?

Dude, you made the claim first…
You’re meant to prove that something is possible, not that it’s not possible, that’s how proving things works.

Like it’s possible to prove a certain animal exists but impossible to prove a certain animal doesn’t exist cause for all we know it exists somewhere.

But I’m not gonna bother, you clearly don’t understand how proof works.

And I did by posting the video from 2017.
Now unless they did a change with how sleep dart works because that’s basically the center of the current combo there’s literally no way that it should not work outside of conventional means. Changes Ana got from since then only were damage numbers and nothing were in relation to sleep dart.
You claimed it doesn’t work otherwise and the first person I have seen to have claim it to be so and probably the first person to have done so in recent times, so the burden is on you to provide the proof that it doesn’t work.

That’s literally not valid evidence because it’s over a year old and they changed it. Stop responding to my post :slight_smile:

LOL no.
To add to that, Top Ana players like GaleAdelade and ml7 would have said something if it didn’t work anymore. So stop lying to yourself.