Brig no longer can combo Tracer

Overbuff says you’re gold (outdated data)
I’ve played from bronze to diamond and tracers aren’t a problem at all, the only time I’ve found a tracer being a problem is when a smurf is playing her I don’t understand how she’s always been a problem when in most elos she’s not an issue.

11 Likes

But tracer is known for beeing literally invencible in the right hands

I could probably switch to winston and beat a smurf sym for example,

6 Likes

The nerf is actually really strong against tracer. It really hard to kill tanks or get multi kills. Which means the amount of viable targets is much lower

Pretending your fighting GM level tracers is unrealistic she has a horrible to below average win rate until masters now

7 Likes

Still talking about Tracer right ? I don’t consider her OP but hard to counter but if you commit with your team, you can counter her. There are a lot of good Tracer mains in Diamond and Master so to me she can be a problem during a match, like any other hero. We just have to work as a team to deal with her.

Not impossible :slight_smile: !

1 Like

if you cant hit the 90 hp target 3 times or the dive target cant deal 90 damage with brig before they 200-0 a target, especially with that wide swinging melee brig has, that’s on you.

4 Likes

Praise papa Jeff.

Brig’s 150HP + 75 armor insta-healing will still make her a pest though. But one thing at a time.

4 Likes

Under this logic, heroes like Widowmaker, Doomfist, Genji, Roadhog, Brigitte, Widowmaker, Moira, Torbjörn etc should all be nerfed because they can be invincible when played by players better than you.

3 Likes

On no! There is a key difference there, every hero you listed except Brigitte can be played by more than a sea cucumber.

1 Like

That’s assuming they don’t use their mobility to escape Brigitte’s 5 meter range.

2 Likes

The inspire changes are nice, it makes her a better healer. The shield bash nerf is ridiculous though. 50 to 5? That’s really pathetic. 50 to 30 or 25 is more reasonable.

1 Like

Brig still has a 110 damage combo, if anyone on your team puts in 40 damage she dies. This is fine and tracer won’t be dominant as she still has to watch for the stun.

2 Likes

You’re forgetting Recall.

10 Likes

meaning they have to run yes? and brig can just shield what they are trying to attack yes? meaning they’ve been countered yes?

3 Likes

Exactly. She can still get out of this. I suggest a total rework for Brig at this point where she can still use all her abilities to combo kill a Tracer, but just make the stun a skill shot

1 Like

For the people complaining about tracer, it’s better than goats, literally the most braindead comp to have ever existed. Also tracer doesn’t fair too well against goats anyways.

5 Likes

That honestly makes her worse.

3 Likes

Shield bash comes back before recall does so you’ll be fine.

1 Like

Hero can no longer do thing hero is supposed to do because people didn’t like it, even though it wasn’t broken.

In other news, water is wet.

Brig can join Roadhog, Mercy, Bastion, Tracer, and McCree in the “unnecessary nerf/rework” pile

13 Likes

She can still counter tracer very easily, she just can’t mindlessly oneshot combo her. Stunning and doing 110 damage is still very good and will still prevent tracer from doing as much to supports

5 Likes

Hero still does thing hero is supposed to do, counter flankers without too much trouble. (By counter I don’t mean kill, just not let them go around in the backline easily)

2 Likes