Brig Nerfed, Reins have a easier life

Sounds like it. If you look at it objectively both RP and Shield Bash behave in a similar manner. Both are melee based abilities, both stun upon impact, both move the player forward. The only difference is the distance it moves the player forward and the knockback from RP. I fear this will just be a step towards making other abilities wildly inconsistent with other similar abilities.

PLEASE. OH lawdy I CAN PLAY REIN AGAIN PLEASE LET THIS BE REAL!

1 Like

A good change, but at this point it still wonā€™t satisfy people. Watch them now claim that this will make no difference and that Brig is as powerful as ever.

1 Like

You could already play Rein, in fact heā€™s the most picked tank in the game at every rank, Brigitte has barely had an impact on his pickrate.
This is just another poorly thought out panic nerf.

3 Likes

Buffing the number 1 picked hero in the game with a weird gimmick that weirdly only effects one melee ability in the gameā€¦ wow nice

1 Like

Pro tip: it would help to site the source for the information youā€™re giving, otherwise you end up with pages of people asking for the source and such.

Oh, I should of rephrased that. I can play Rein without being slapped around like a big human pinball and move without being slapped all over the place. I can actually play the game instead of CC Generator 2018 prod. by Sonic Team. My mistake. Panic Nerf 4Head

2 Likes

Tough to know how it this will work until we see it but odds are it just means Brig will have to get closer to land the stun on Rein. As itā€™s not saying he canā€™t be stunned with his shield up, just that stun doesnā€™t go past it and Rein has a tiny limbo zone between shield and his character.

Decent start to a fix for the terrible CC we are dealing with right now but time will tell if really makes any difference or not in game.
As Iā€™ve been saying for a while, there is no way OWL season 2 is going to be allowed to hinge on Goat vs Goat like play styles.
We are going to keep seeing more changes leading up into Jan.

Guess what, I will just walk slightly through reins shield and then bash him, same effect

Oh youā€™re one of those peopleā€¦
Gitgud/swap and beat brig, thats all I can tell you.
Before you bring up effect, Effect is a Tracer main so of course he despises her.

Exactly, Iā€™m all for helping out Rein mains, theyā€™ve been asking for this for awhile. I can live with this nerf. BUT if I had the money Iā€™d bet a million dollars that people will throw a hissy fit in about 2 months asking for more. If thatā€™s the case maybe they need to start looking in the mirror and seeing the problem.

1 Like

Nah, reins going to be a worst pick now. Getting around barriers with mobility will be the new meta(dive). Iā€™m going to quote this on the next meta complaint.

Can we give Flashbang a 6 second cooldown and increase his HP to include 100 armor? He should be at least as good as Brig.

1 Like

At best, DELETEBRIG is being ignored, at best, itā€™s being counteracted.

The purpose of DELETEBRIG is to Delete Brigitte, yes?

Then surely an effort to make Brigitte ā€˜reasonableā€™ is an effort to keep her in the game without harassment from fans.

Therefore, this is against DELETEBRIG and it is not making any progress, correct?

I didnā€™t want to play Brigitte anyway, once again, thanks Geoff.