Brig needs a nerf

I think that close range, fast moving DPS are going to have the hardest time with her. I think that if you’re a Tracer / Genji / Reaper / Sombra / Sym main, you are going to have to heavily rely on your longer range DPS that she can’t touch. But I would argue it should have always been that way, and close range DPS have gotten comfortable knowing that they’ve been largely un-countered in most situations.

Being able to simply destroy a back line if the Winston isn’t paying attention is going to be a lot more difficult with a Brig.

2 Likes

Not sure if i’d include Sombra in that group, when Brigitte is hacked she pops. If you’re SB range on Sombra you’re doing it wrong, but from full hp you can still translocate with 50 left.

The only difficulty I have with her on Sombra is after rally, because of the low damage per bullet, it’s nearly impossible to chunk that armor off.

I am looking at this from a silver / gold perspective, and the Sombra’s that panic-hack healers and go “Where’s everyone at” while they’re all still trying to peel the tracer.

I think shield bash needs touched a little bit. She shouldn’t be able to stun a Reinhardt through his shield or Winston through his bubble with nothing he can do about it.

I think if she’s close enough to a Rein shield, there’s other things to worry about, like, why there are no DPS around to break her shield, or why she wasn’t scared to confront a Rein in the first place. By that point, someone should have long done something about the encroaching Brig.

Winston? I can see that being annoying, but he has far more mobility than she does, and was largely played as a get-in-then-get-out style tank with little consequence. Now Winston is going to have to think twice before blind diving a healer back line without any support and a valid plan of exit.

I suppose, but Reinhardt getting his ult completely countered and exposed for a good 3 seconds by his under study using an ability doesn’t sit right with me. I don’t think she should be able to bash through his barrier.

Winston, yeah I can maybe understand.

I agree to an extent, but I would also say that if a Brig SB is up, Rein shouldn’t be standing on top of her to ult. Same situation as within whip shot of Roadhogs Hook, or an Orisa shield.

“cap gun” What rank are you? Have you seen the range of her stun?

I am sure that is a statistically relevant portion of the Overwatch playerbase.

Ah yes the complaint without specifics. How would you like to see her changed, you propose nothing.

All 12 of you?

So stop playing, no one is forcing you to.

Opinion isn’t fact. Being able to twitch like a medical rhesus test monkey addicted to amphetamines does not equate to skill.

I wouldn’t get into it with him, there’s no point. He’ll talk in circles and report you for abuse.

I’m going to light her up with all my rockets

1 Like

lmao, you were proven wrong, so obviously the only thing left to do is go after rank.

her attack range and shield bash range are the same.

lol, dude, you’re a known troll. you seem to have some kind of chip on your shoulder about me, which is honestly pretty sad, because I have no idea who you even are (besides when you’re trolling), let alone having said 2 words to you. learn to let go, man. stop carrying all that anger about nothing :thinking:

2 Likes

Just shoot her shield down, she’s worthless after that.

It’s largely pointless ranting about this on the forums, which is sad. As much as I agree with you, the player base is filled mostly with plats and under. They want the game to be as casual as it can get so they can too “succeed”.

The sheer amount of support and borderline idiotic defense for the hero speaks volumes about the community. The most common argument is “Stay out of her range”. It’d be more or less like if they buffed Torb to the point where his turret did Bastion’s damage, their argument to defend that would be “Stay out of line of sight”.

It’s actually funny at this point.

1 Like

No, Brig needs to stop being instalocked and hogging a spot for a Hero or Support that can actually do something useful.

She’s worthless this early in the season because everyone who didn’t instalock her enough in QP is now getting their chance to instalock her in Comp.

If nerfing her means she gets sent down to Sym tier pick rate I’m all for it as long as we get a useful Support taking that spot.

Genji and Tracer were left like this for 2 years. XD

And your positioning needs a buff

Only people who like her are the ones rubbing their hands together at the thought of cheese climbing out of silver and gold with her before they change her. At least I’ll be far away from gold for it to effect me tho

Having a preferred hero in quickplay means nothing. I play tracer and hanzo in quickplay because its fun. I know I will be hurting the team playing hanzo in comp so I would never run him. In comp I will play whats needed. Your point is invalid.

If I posted on my other account i’d be called an ana main, If i post on this account I’ll be called a tracer main. Try not jumping to conclusions, loads of people have multiple accounts.

Nah that’s not true i don’t think she’s OP at all and i am a masters player she punishes bad positioning and sadly alot of overwatch players have terrible positioning.

2 Likes