Break the game with a single change, the game

You lose all your ultimate charge when you die. Resurrection restore the lost ultimate charge.

1 Like

The game is realistic
Everyone dies in like 3 bullets, no one survives dva nukes including the map, winston was shot for being a gorilla near humans (sorry about the dead meme)

3 Likes

Any purchased golden weapons function the same as the Golden Gun from Goldeneye (one-shot kill).

4 Likes

You know what would really wreck the game but it’s actually a really subtle change?

Make attacks that deal damage to multiple opponents only give you ult charge for hitting one opponent.

For example: rein swings only give him 75 points of ult charge per swing regardless of how many opponents he hits (granted he hits at least 1)

Capture the Flag in competitive permanently.

I’d play every single day, Overwtach has the best CTF hands down out of every game. Meta’s would change quite a bit if being in top 500 meant you actually had to know how to do more then press Q and stand in a circle.

4 Likes

Halloween Event: All of the heroes are actually in costumes of each other, and you don’t know who the real hero is under the costume until you begin playing as them.

Example: You think you’re picking Lucio, but – surprise! – it’s actually that scoundrel, Reaper! Like Mystery Heroes on steroids, only it’s the whole game.

Alternatively…

Every hero’s kit is a grab bag of each other’s abilities every time you die. You can have Soldier’s gun, Brigitte’s passive, Mercy’s res, Sombra’s invisibility, Reaper’s Shadow Step, and D-Va’s nuke one life, then something completely different the next. Or maybe not life to life but match to match.

6 Likes

Shields now block all damaging movement abilities. Charge? Blocked. Swift strike? Blocked. Doomfist? Blocked.

1 Like

Armor piercing rounds.

Its the secondary ult for Soldier 76. His visor now targets enemies behind shields and his bullets ignore shields for the duration of the ult.

All the teammates gain the same ability

#bringtheherohome

omg that is an incredible idea!!! needs it own detailed thread

[Genji voice]: My Halloween costume… ?

[D-Va voice]: D-Va, ready for combat!

All damage done will be returned as healing

I guess that`ll make the game dpswatch

What?

1 Like

All cool downs reset after getting a kill

1 Like

Apparently no fall off on McCree would do it as we tested it twice and I guess the game was broken. So now it takes him like 7 shots to take out a turret. Rofl.

But seriously, I want McSniper back. He would STILL be worse than Ashe. C’mon. Let’s break the game. You gave Soldier his one damage and the world did not end.

if you are a sniper, you must be on the point/payload to shoot

2 Likes

Immortality Field can’t be destroyed.

Respawn times are inversely proportional to how long your previous life was. If you stayed alive through several fights, you respawn quickly. But if you ran out of spawn and immediately got one-shot by the Widow, you’re in for a loooong wait.

2 Likes

Omnics can’t be healed by the biotic-based healers

Well…
Add Mass ress to valkyrie.
When Mercy actiavtes valkyrie all dead team mates are brought back to life instantly and then Mercy has her Normal 15 secone Valkyrie afterwards.

Out of all the changes people are suggesting this is by far the scariest

2 Likes