BP credits are a total scam

Dude this game is sold to teenagers. You can’t expect kids to keep up with a this much information. Why can’t a game be straightforward. Can’t wait to play hogwarts legacy.

2 Likes

they could at least add 200 OW 2 credit into the BP. Ow’s BP is still the worst BP among other games

1 Like

Honestly, teenagers are probably more likely to figure something out in a video game that they’re into than an adult, and the adult should know more about their finances. Either way… I mean blame blizzard all you want but it was pretty clear lol.

I read all the articles that Blizz did a couple of days ago so I knew that there will be OLD OW 1 credits in BP, Im just saying that ppl were so confused about that

And I’m saying that’s on them so… Like I dunno what else to say here man. You knew it, I knew it, I barely even look at articles.

I dunno how to say it without being rude… the best I can say is some people just don’t look carefully enough beyond a glance and then throw their wallet around or… whatever I guess. That’s their responsibility.

1 Like

Thank God I can’t purchase anything on Battle.net in my country :rofl:

Thank god I didn’t purchase anything :man_shrugging: (this season… or last season iirc.)

Do you know how few people actually read patch notes? The majority of the player base is just going to check the battle pass in-game and find yellow currency that looks like a ‘C’ with an equal sign in it. New players probably won’t even think that there could be two currencies that look like that.

5 Likes

I work in retail, have all my life from new hire scrub on the floor up to management.

Two things to understand about customers, blizzard.

Never underestimate the customers ability to break stuff…

Never overestimate the customers ability to read stuff…

Simple as.

1 Like

Well they don’t even need to read the patch notes. The reward says credits in the battle pass.

so basically
Its a scam because the players are stupid; am I understanding right?

3 Likes

Seems like u just read the title of this topic

As someone who has a friend in customer service I can tell from the stories I have been told that no matter obvious you make the instructions and no matter how fool proof you try to make it there are going to be people who still make the dumb mistake. There is just no fixing that. When you have a game with millions you are going to get a few hundred maybe even a couple thousand who do not read the instructions properly and here we are.

People are people amirite?

They did this before the game released also. They came out and said to spend ALL of your in game currency in OW1 because it would be useless in ow2. Then they charged 20$ for older skins that you could have bought with the currency. Its shady and intentional.

1 Like

It definitely could be intentional, or it could be a mistake.

But either way Blizz profits from it because new/uninformed players WILL mistake them.

1 Like

same color as coins on the BP despite we all know legacy/credit is now white since season 1

2 Likes

yeah, I read a couple of threads where ppl contacted tech support just to refund this BP because they thought that they will get OW 2 coins

1 Like

you mean intentional deception?
well that’s where their creativity
shines brightest.

This is literally as delusional as it gets. You do realize that the majority don’t actually read hardly anything when it comes to games. They do not read patch notes, they do not look at news posts, they just log in and play the game.

Blizzard is blatantly misleading and false advertising, but hey the customer is wrong for not considering to read the patch notes right?

Insanity.

2 Likes