Boston Uprising vs. Washington Justice - FINAL

Cosplayers, that works, that is to do with the game, and in their team colours, PERFECT!

Maybe not, but charisma can go a long way.

That’s really the biggest thing that most OWL players seem to lack, charisma.

1 Like

Is it just me or has the stream quality seemed better this week? i havent had the slightest amount of “is their something off” thoughts so far…

You have jynxed it now, we gunna miss a big play.

I don’t know either, but I didn’t exactly mind it.

yeah i know…incoming pause…

By the way, in case anyone is wondering why they were wearing the shield and the foam hand, this is so they can avoid sick germs…

Something that I wouldn’t mind having the other teams do…

The whole pro gamer aesthetic is so edgy. I’d prefer it to be more light-hearted. Have fun with it.

1 Like

Think it’s just the homestand, Justice was good quality last time as well as I recall.

I’m waiting for the day someone comes down the aisle, Stone Cold Steve Austin-style.

1 Like

Do I really want to know what that is…???

On second thought, never mind.

Once again a comp that is a mere edit to the Rein/Dva formula loses to a completely different comp.

I see Symmetra’s nich is working as intended… Drop teleporter right outside spawn, let team teleport then switch to a speed hero.

Bowston Overwhelming.

Scissoring is family friendly.

What platform have you been watching? MLG for me is working like a charm.

I would note, watching Australian Condetenders on YouTube has been awful for me to stream, so I am wondering how good streaming bit rate is for anyone overseas.

ive been on yt

havent tried out MLG yet but i know its an option

Man…the Uprising are dunking the Justice in a tub full of doo-doo water right now.

About as family-friendly as Overwatch SFM/Blender content.

such an awkward round so far…the meekest dive defense ever…