Boston Uprising vs. Toronto Defiant - NOW LIVE

THAT was a D.Va bomb

Can we get a TLDR? (Of the situation.)

D’va bombs are like 35% luck. 40% gamesense. 25% team coordination.

Add all them together, pack it in with a miniature nuke and you have a D’va bomb.

Wait a second…there was a C9 either last week or the week before that on Numbani…was that also committed by Toronto? I think they were, but I’m not certain…

Shanghai did one against Dallas yesterday.

You know the “If ___ isn’t here in 15 minutes, we’re legally allowed to leave” meme?

I’m making a joke about that, using that it’s 18 hours since Shanghai C9’d v Dallas

Edit: And that was a major, effectively match losing one

I know that Shanghai committed one yesterday…I’m talking the one earlier this Stage (i think it was in the first or second week) which occurred on Numbani…I thought that was committed by Toronto too, but i could be mistaken.

I know that you’re talking about the one earlier this stage, I was just making a comment. :slight_smile:

90 seconds left and Boston haven’t yet got to the traditional point where defenses get the hold on Rialto A

D’va Bombs are one of the worst parts of the OWL IMO.

When accounting for game-sense and team coordination it just feels like luck past that.

Welp, GG!

Ivy MVP for sure.

Just give it to Meko.

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueMLGESPN3

Ivy was absolutely unstoppable today

Yep…Toronto has now been guilty of 2 C9s…one against Houston, and again today…the coach needs to find some way to teach the players that playing for eliminations is nowhere as effective as playing the objective.

Called it.

In their first 4 games, against Houston, Atlanta, Valiant, and NYXL, I wasn’t particularly impressed with Toronto. Today they proved themselves, and they have a reasonably favourable last 2 games.

As always, Hangzhou’s social media team makes awesome graphics.

Anyways, congrats to Toronto. But if any Toronto fans are reading this, please work on making sure the objective is always contested so we avoid more C9s…