Boston Uprising vs. Houston Outlaws - FINAL

christmas definitely came early bc we were just gifted linkzr’s widow

1 Like

He’s one of the reasons players keep running goats. :’)

Otherwise all the squishies just die within couple mouse clicks like they did to nyxl on numbani and to Boston here.

I know the forums love to complain about GOATS, but is anyone actually enjoying triple-DPS vs triple-DPS?

uhhh… yes? i know i am. its so nice to see a nice change of pace and to see players on heroes theyre known for

1 Like

I cannot believe my eyes. My Outlaws just 3-0ed a team.

I’d rather watch skilled DPS players go at it and have action rather than the same wombo combo rinse and repeat that its been for over a year now

1 Like

I’m just not seeing the appeal of that chaos

that was just dirty…

Absolutely! I love seeing 2/3 of the roster played again.

BASTION AND SYMM PLAY??? AT THE SAME TIME??? PINCH ME I MUST BE DREAMING

1 Like

I feel bad for Boston, but Houston deserved a win like that one after all the crap they suffered in the GOATS stages.

wait who smashed their desk in anger?

Fusions. Jake did it when NYXL wiped the floor with them in stage 2.

Final Score

A broken desk
for Fusions
Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

2 Likes

did anyone happen to clip fusions smashing his desk?

Am I allowed to be a Houston fan again? Have they learned their lesson while in time out?

So I finally just watched the VOD of this match, and ESPECIALLY the part where Fusions smashed his desk…and there are a couple questions that I need answers on:

1: Which Outlaws skins am I going to buy? (I’m not an Outlaws fan, but after taking down the Shock and then thrashing my Uprising in a quick 4-0, AND bringing out Symmetra AND Bastion in the same map, I have no choice but to pull out my wallet and pick up a few Outlaws skins)
2: Will Fusions face discipline from the league for his uncalled-for outburst?
3: What does Boston need to do to stop this slide?, and
4: Is this real life?

Edit: Fixed a couple typos.

As for #2, he shouldn’t face any action because Jake did the exact same thing and didn’t face a penalty.

Edit: Besides Fusions was on the desk later that day commenting during the watchpoint section that ends the day.