Boston Uprising vs. Florida Mayhem - FINAL

I think it’s too much! Would this pick system refresh a 0 picks for next season or continue on from where we last left off?

I do not have those answers and we likely won’t find out until much closer in the 2020 season. (Assuming they run the promotion again.)

Thank you for your help as always :slight_smile:

Goodbye from playoff contention, Boston.

Also Wyoming, do you want me to post Season Playoff implications for tomorrow right now as well, or would you like me to wait until after the last match today ends?

Please by all means, go ahead. The last few days have been extremely busy for me as I have had some things going on.

So, Sayaplayer or Colourhex for most solo kills on map 4? Colour is a little bit on fire today.

I like to go for the underdogs of each matchup. In this case it’s of course Florida, even if Boston is also more on the lower side of the ranking sheet. ^^"
Nice to see that Florida finaly can get some feet onto the ground after 22 losses.

fusions looks so tired

Maybe because he seems to always talk 24/7 without any stop? :sweat_smile:

Dang… the Uprising fans are as treacherous as Patriot fans…

(click and see the comments).

thats a big OOF from me

Aight; I gotchu covered~

Season Playoff implications for Friday, August 16th, 2019:

Washington Justice vs Atlanta Reign:

• This match has no playoff implications for the Justice; they are already eliminated from playoff contention.
  • The Reign can improve their odds of locking up a Top 12 spot or a Top 6 spot if they win this match.

Chengdu Hunters vs San Francisco Shock:

• This match has no playoff implications for the Shock. They have already locked up the 3-seed no matter what happens.
  • The Hunters need to win this match to keep their chances of staying in the Top 12 higher.
    • In addition, if the Hunters win this match, they will eliminate the Paris Eternal from playoff contention. The Hunters will also eliminate the Dallas Fuel from playoff contention if the Fuel lose their match against the Spark (the Fuel vs Spark match happens today).

Los Angeles Gladiators vs Hangzhou Spark:

• Both teams have already locked up a spot in the Top 12 at minimum.
  • If the Gladiators win this match, they will lock up the 4-seed for the Season Playoffs (the Spitfire and Spark can no longer pass them if the Gladiators win this match).
  • If the Spark win this match, their chances of locking up a Top 6 spot will improve.
    • In addition, if the Spark also win their match against the Dallas Fuel (today), then they will lock up a Top 6 spot.
1 Like

Final score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueESPN3

I wasn’t able to watch this game but at this point its clear Boston have given up and don’t even care anymore. Looks like its going to be a winless stage fro them.