WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Official Forums Pick'em Top 5
(After East Week 2, Day 2)
#1 JUNSEI 50 points
#3 TENU93 50 points
#2 WYOMINGMYST 49 points
#4 NOSTALGIA 48 points
#5 KEYU 45 points
*Not Live. See the live leaderboard here.

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Join the official forums OWL Pick'em Leadeerboards!Need info on the 2021 OWL Season? Click here to watch my video explaining it all!

I think Fuel takes this one 3-0. Though it may be 3-1 if the Uprising put up a fight.

Fuel 3 - 0

Sparkle is getting better at Tracer on a daily basis.

I missed Boston yesterday…how was that match…

Cause I’m inclined to say Dallas 3-0 but I’m basing that on what have seen from Boston (which was last years team)

I’ve got Fuel taking it 3-1, until Boston can find a strong player to replace SoOn for hitscan, they might be able to ruffle Fuel, but won’t overtake them.

Boston is better than last year, but I think most other teams got even better than that.

im always willing to give the lesser team a map in my predictions and i did this time but i really dont think boston is getting anything this match

i really think boston has just been cursed since the inaugural season

That was ugly…

After Map 1

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I mean, they were great season 1. They had Striker, and Crusty as their coach.

And that one player rocked in the DPS role who we shall not name…

they also had gamsu, jerry, note, neko, kellex…

And the greatest player OWL has ever (not) seen!

sick fight

Dallas had a good plan.

How much do I have to pay to hear all of Sparkle’s comms?

After Map 2

-
-
-
-
-
-

boston actually looked decent on havana but…oof

Charlie niner #2 for the day

And that’s the second snowman’s head to go flying!