Boston Uprising vs. Dallas Fuel - FINAL

Yay Seoul is in playoffs with this one

I think it was King’s Row attack Point A

It was in King’s Row when on Attack

It was in king’s row attack in spawn (with grav up lol)

crap. Now Dallas aren’t going to be in playoffs, and seoul are.

This truly is the darkest timeline

1 Like

hes a comedian, i simply love his bid with greek crisis explained :smiley:

Go Boston! Hopefully they go playoffs. Is there a cash prize for winning stage?

With SF and Seoul in, 10 of the original 12 have now seen at least 1 stage playoff (no prizes for guessing the 2 that haven’t)

1 Like

Now this was a very entertaining match, at least in part due to the inclusion of a Sombra throughout most of the game. Two evenly matched teams going head to head.

1 Like

$200k for the winner of Stage playoffs, $100k for the runner-up, $50k for 3rd-4th, and $25k for 5th-8th. In other words, if Boston gets Top 8, they will have at least a $25k stage bonus…

2 Likes

Dragonz & Mayhem lol

2 Likes

Only way Boston misses playoffs is if Charge beat Titans, right?
Eternal’s map differential is too low, even if Outlaws win 4-0 and tie differential we won the head to head. No one else can reach 4-3 (EDIT: from below us).

1 Like

Welp, at least reign can make playoffs, so one of my teams gets in :smiley:

And honestly, If none of my teams make it in, I’ll probably end up rooting for boston.

I believe so…so tune in tomorrow and pray the Titans get their deserved 7-0 stage record…

now only Houston Texas Outlaws Cowboys Sheriffs have to qualify to playoffs and i am happy!! :smiley:

A timeline that involves Dallas out of Playoffs and Houston in Playoffs is a truly dark one.

The only way I see that happening is if Reign lose both of their matches this weekend, Charge loses, and they win their match +2 or better. I don’t think that’s happening.

1 Like

…that actually sounds very doable. Charge are against Vanouver, so should lose, Chengdu are a complete curveball for Atlanta, all that leaves is Houston beating Atlanta