Boring forces 2222

Interviews from Jeff are actually some of the things that make me really feel that they don’t care. I feel like he is just damage control and says what says to keep people from freaking out.

You are part of the player base, not the entire player base. Just because you are not negatively affected does not mean that others are not.

I don’t need to show proof. The fact that DPS has the highest wait times for their queues shows that a large, possibly largest, portion of the player base are DPS players. Many of them are frustrated with wait times, among other things. Other roles also have frustrated players upset with other issues that this role lock has caused.

I feel like ever remove roleQ thread…is a dps player who doesn’t care about his team mates and the time they invest…only his or her own.

You clearly haven’t watched the videos I suggested, then.

You said that they alienated the player base, implying all of the player base. I was merely pointing out that not all the player base have been alienated as you suggested.

Yes, there are some players upset with role queue, but there are many happy with it as well.

At the end of the day it’s Blizzard’s game; they can do with it what they want. If you don’t like what they do with it then it’s up to you to decide whether to keep playing or not.

Role Queue is here to stay and I, for one, am very glad for it.

I may have or have not seen them.
I still believe that much of what Jeff has said is not truthful.

Alienating the player base does not mean that 100% has to be alienated. I am not claiming that all of it is, in fact I very much see both sides of the issue. The community is divided greater than I’ve ever seen it before now.

Yes this is the division that has been created.

And yes it is their game. Of which I have paid for and supported for years. Of which they have created these forums for my, as well as others, suggestions and feedback. If you don’t like it, then it’s up to you to continue to participate in the forums or not.
People will have opinions that differ from yours, and they will voice them. Suggestion that they just leave may make things easier for you, but I still care enough about this game to talk about its issues, thanks.

I know that RQ is here to stay and I, for one, am very displeased with it and the lack of urgency to fix some of the major issues that were implemented along with it.

Just checking if they changed?