Bonus Log-In Rewards through December 1

Starting today, I am offering free logins for developers who make good games.

-Developers who don’t arbitrarily remove maps and heroes from rotation get 1 monthly login

-Developers who stop gating content behind paywalls, reintroduce a 6v6 mode, revert Zarya’s barrier and Mei’s freeze to their OW1 state, and make balance changes more often that once every couple months get 1 weekly login

-Developers who revive OW1’s servers since that was the game players actually paid for will get 1 daily login.

4 Likes

I’ve never cared particularly much about in-game cosmetics, but I’m not particularly thrilled at the fact I’ve poured 20 or 30 hours into the game and I haven’t earned a single skin since overwatch one.

4 Likes

I agree with everything except Mei deserves to be removed!

I’d actually be quite terrified to engage with this community. Credit where credit is due, thanks Craig for engaging with us. :slightly_smiling_face:

On the other hand, it would be nice to see actual feedback on some of the key issues the community is talking about. Most people can tell when they aren’t being listened to.

2 Likes

Can we get rid of the 3 avoid limit. I get stuck with more than 3 morons that 1 trick DVa every week.

2 Likes

This info. plus drops, etc., should be listed on the in game news section. Not everyone goes here or Twitter and are unaware of these things.

3 Likes

ok cool…

now how about the bug fixes? why is tracer one clipping people from 20 meters? why are there no footstep sounds at times? why is pharahs jetpack silent? there are many more, plenty more. it doesnt make any sense where you had a game, then proceed to update it just to get 1000x more bugs and fix bugs less often… and theyre kinda game breaking bugs.

1 Like

It’s virtually impossible for Tracer to one clip people from 20 meters away, people are not Training bots. Also they already confirmed they will fix this.

25 tokens, 3 skins for 30 hours+ of watching the playoffs & grand finals… will never participate again. don’t worry you’ll get your skins on 11-15-22 joke…

3 Likes

I’m not getting credit for the Junker Queen Highlight intro

1 Like

When are we supposed to get our Junker Queen, Sojourn, and Kiriko Overwatch League skins?

1 Like

yeah I’m not either. I just restarted my game like 6 times

1 Like

Where’s the OWL rewards? Is blizzard really just going to dump more free items into the game and hope the players forget about items they earned and weren’t given?

3 Likes

They haven’t even given us the new junker queen highlight, and they said they’d be giving it out almost an hour ago. Or at least I hope I’m not the only one NOT getting it.

3 Likes

Not getting JQ highlight either.

2 Likes

That’s really weird… Blizzard wtf is going on? The prices are 15-20 bucks for like literally one skin, removed loot boxes, delays are becoming often, and they didnt even give us an item they said they would? I give it a few months and this game will be deader than ever…

5 Likes

Not getting the highlight intro.

Also, lost a bunch of skins I had already unlocked with my account. Until a day or two ago, I had Security Chief for Pharah and Overgrown for Bastion. They are now both gone.

I’m not really enjoying the ‘new’ OW2, tbh. I had a better experience in OW1. Wish I could still play the game I bought. But now it’s been replaced with this “early access” monetization scheme. On top of all the gameplay issues with support being atrocious to play, I’m really not a big fan.

11 Likes

I just logged in 3 times and the Junker Queen highlight intro is not being claimed on my account. Will this be fixed tomorrow?

5 Likes

same also dont have junker highlight intro

1 Like

No JQ intro, and still no grand finals drops other than the pulse pistol name card. Nice job, Blizz.

6 Likes