Blog said CREDITS NOT COINS (OW2 cur.) new skins costs COINS

Basically, what the title says… many people fell into that trap.

Blizzard is not generous, they meant CREDITS, not the new PREMIUM COINS currency. So basically the new OW2 upcoming skins will still cost Premium Coins/ Money and will still be untouchable till they reveal how and when they will reintroduce these “old” OW2 shop skins in the future with credits (as a fellow forum-er informed me).

38 Likes

yea and battlepass still does not give coins back so its still a scam.

29 Likes

Basically the battlepass is giving you the free currency not the paid one.

Classic Blizzard. Still stingy as heck.

13 Likes

I’ve read the blogpost and I’m pretty sure all the veterans knew what the dev were talking about and yes it is a nice addition. Sure, coins would be better but now i can buy emotes and voice lines again without having to waste my hard earned coins.

9 Likes

Not entirely true.

Base cosmetics for new heroes can be bought with credits or coins… So you will be able to buy base skins for a hero with this currency. Only the event skins won’t be purchasable this way.

Stop spreading misinformation

2 Likes

How is it misinformation? We all know basic
base recolors arent worthy anyways, the worthy skins (legendary or shop skins) for the new heroes will still cost $20

8 Likes

You know, that you can buy those base legendary skins with credits right?

1 Like

It was pretty clear what they said, so I don’t get the point of this thread.

3 Likes

For new heroes? Absolutely not

4 Likes

It was pretty clear and not a trap. They allow us to earn credits to buy 1 old OW1 legendairy skin.

Apparently not since i see many people thinking they will give away free premium currency on the battlepass like any othe sensible game out there

2 Likes

Absolutely yes, here:

your claim has been disproven.

1 Like

Then that’s on them - they even mentioned cycling in new OW2 skins, there would no reason to mention that otherwise.

once again old players get practically nothing of value from blizzard. Kinda crazy how they just don’t care about the players that stuck with them through a years-long content drought

16 Likes

You right, its players fault for expecting to be treated with any kind of respect from blizzard

4 Likes

Ok go on, try to buy any store skin with legacy credits, I’ll be waiting

2 Likes

I’m sorry that you feel that way, but please, don’t let your incessant, basic as bitterness cloud your judgement.

This is absolutely incredible and a huge step up for the game and its cosmetics! Unfortunately you don’t get that…

2 Likes

Yeah, I realized this after re-reading. It majorly undercuts how good these changes are.

They’re still a step in the right direction, just not nearly as substantial as I initially thought.

yeah thanks for confirming this im so pissed off as person who bought two past battlepass

still no coins from battlepass NOT EVEN 10 LIKE SERIOUSLY BLIZZARD ? no im not blaming activision for this since DUCKING WARZONE 2.0 HAVE A PREMIUM CREDIT INSIDE THEIR BATTLEPASS SO YEAH IT’S ALL BLIZZARD PLAN FOR THIS HORRIBLE MONETIZATION THEY PROVE THEMSELVES AGAIN AND AGAIN TO BE EVEN MORE GREEDY THAN ACTIVISION and yet people still blaming activision for all mess that BLIZZARD did

5 Likes

I didnt spend a single coin on any of the new heroes, but used legacy credits to buy all the base recolors and even the legenadaries.

They didnt say store skins, they said base legandary skins. They are refering to skins like Kiriko’s Athlesiesure which yes, you can buy with legacy coins. I sure did.

3 Likes