BLM: remove the Brigitte and D.va Police Skin

With the recent announcement of Epic removing police cars from Fortnite because of the massive violence against black people in the United States by police and how Fortnite players abused this by ‘‘hunting’’ black characters in police cars just to be racist. I think Blizzard should do the same with the D.va Police Skin.

Today I encountered a D.va player in a police skin that was constantly hunting me down when playing Baptiste, even solo ulting me. When I asked why he did that, he answered ‘‘because I’m the police and you are black lolz’’. Of course I left the game and I reported him for racism. But it really let me feel down that there are people out there who are racist on purpose just to ‘‘troll’’. As someone who is back and had to deal with a lot of racism by the police it really feels heartless. I have to deal so many times with police violence ‘‘just because’’ im black. On the street and even during protests.

So I’d appreciate if Blizzard would fight these racist brats who think police violence against blacks is funny. And secondly I want that police skin removed. The police aren’t friendly or fun to encounter. They are dangerous and it brings back my police violence trauma’s.

The same goes with the Police skin from Brig. That thing is even more cruel than the D.va skin. Not only just because she is a police officer. But also the fact that brig is literary beating someone down. This is just horrible seeing the recent revelation of the violent police force in America.

BLACK LIVES MATTER! Lets end racism and show compassion for everyone around us.

48 Likes

just stop…this is video game…get ur head right.

371 Likes

American police brutality… and you want to remove a foreign police skin?!? Ignant much? :roll_eyes:

241 Likes

Observation: People always harp on Police D.Va whenever controversies of this nature come up, yet the existence of Orisa, a literal police robot (whose ult line is "CEASE YOUR RESISTANCE!" no less!) always seems to be ignored.

206 Likes

I would be sad if they did this, I love the Police skin for Dva because of its unique siren sound when you use boosters.
Riot Brig is my favorite Brig skin because of the electricity on the mace.
But seeing other games get rid of their police themed skins, I guess it’s to be expected.

10 Likes

You realize her Korean Officer skin has nothing to do with the situation of American Police?

Same goes for the Riot Brig skin

151 Likes

No.

17 Likes

Just because an American cop killed someone, doesn’t mean that every single cop all over the globe is some kind of murderer. A lot of them put themselves at risk daily so we can sleep at night.

190 Likes

Yes because all police officers across the whole world are evil people who abuse their power.

Just stop it, people who say that everything resembling police must be abolished are just as bad as the racists who say that every single person of a certain group is bad. You do nothing to help the situation, you are making it worse, it starts to become similar to the book burnings of 1933 in that regard.

119 Likes

With no police you’d be taken over by the cartel’s. Ask Mexico how that’s working out.

The skin stays.

42 Likes

racism isn’t something you cure just by removing a feature in a videogame, there are other aspects that fall into racism like parents and exposure to racism

25 Likes

Aight im switching to the police skin from black cat just for this. Time to bomb everyone and tell them “Im just cosplaying an american!”

17 Likes

Yeah I forgot the Brig skin also exists. But I’ve never been assaulted by a police brig player. Tough I will edit my OP since that skin is also very depressing thinking about it. Even worse than the D.va skin.

1 Like

are you complaining just because of one toxic player? also wasn’t he suppost to be useless if he didn’t play with his team? instead focusing on killing you?

7 Likes

BRO CAN I ENJOY THE GAME WITHOUT READING SOME KIND OF THIS S***?

Ps: D.va is korean

28 Likes

police are not racist. one shouldn’t paint with such a large brush.

23 Likes

toxic guy used stereotype racist policeman example and guy reacted because he recognised the stereotype

3 Likes

Not everyone support BLM.

I extremely dont support em and think this is very extremist stuff going on. Id attach a related picture from south park but fortunately for you my lvl3 rights were revoked.

22 Likes

Not all police are bad

Also please tell me you aren’t reporting people who use those skins (and who are not making that racist joke)

27 Likes

Well, you know what? I think differently. Not all police are bad and in fact most aren’t and the last thing we need to is some hair-brained stunt against police of all things to satisfy some people. Police by and large are not only necessary, most do a good job let’s remember this. Your account is an outlier, so no we will not be doing this.

BTW, ALL LIVES MATTER!

PS: Replay code or it never happened.

22 Likes