Blizzcon : zero actual content for us( not in 1-2 years)

no new heroes
no map
no new mod

but the announcement of a new heroes …for ow 2 which is for “some reasons” not playable in the ow2 demo, not in the pve but even in the new push mod we cant play the new heroes

why saying " new heroes" while you didnt had one ready?

so basically this heroes doesnt exist yet but they make an anouncement

and ow2 a game which hasnt any release date

and the announcement that the dev team will focus on ow 2 so we will not have a serious content in ow 1

I am not even sure if we will have new heroes

this blizzcon is just a big disapointment

Edit : sure we have sojourn echo and many other heroes …**in more than 1 year!( at least if not2!) ** this is not a content but an anouncement
and at the same time they stop releasing new heroes
so in fact the 4,5 new heroes of ow2 are just our deserved 3 heroes per year heroes which are delayed

so yeah at the end of the day for this blizzcon we ve got NOTHING

91 Likes

All of that content is coming to OW1 too apart from the PVE.

40 Likes

Not having a new hero for blizzcon rly kills any hype the trailer for OW2 made for me

78 Likes

It’s still gonna be - at least - a year until that happens.

19 Likes

Oh well, I don’t mind waiting than it being rushed.

16 Likes

True. But considering that OW is allready suffering from a severe content drought, that move is not just risky, it’s downright stupid.

95 Likes

•Echo and Sojurn, as well as a handful of others that are included at launch.

•Toronto, Monte Carlo, Gothenburg, and Rio De Janerio

•Story mode and a new push mode

And everything above is free to current OW1 players except the Story mode. If you don’t like it then don’t buy it.

Edit: I missed the fourth map.

26 Likes

except you just got 2
Echo and Sojourn

they’ll probably be out before OW2

People like to complain instead of waiting

17 Likes
3 Likes

Except they said nothing about them being the next heroes said nothing about them being in OW before the release of OW2

11 Likes

Which makes it a point that they never said they wouldn’t be released before OW2.

2 Likes

According to Overbuff, we are apparently gonna get at least one hero before OW2 releases.

I don’t know what their source is, but the surrounding information is well-sourced (Taken word for word from tweets, quotes etc.) so it might be true.

https://www.overbuff.com/blog/2019-11-02-overwatch-2-the-facts

4 Likes

And they avoided almost every question about them, which just mean they want to leave them specifically for OW2.

We should get a new hero this blizzcon since it’s november.

And we got pretty much nothing.

3 Likes

And the solution to content drought is to what… keep doing what they’ve been doing? We’re all bored and tired of the once a year PvE story missions, recycles events, slow hero release schedule, and shiny new skins. OW2 is giving us the content dump that we’ve actually wanted for ages instead of slow dripping stuff to the playerbase of the course of several years.

7 Likes

you literally just got the announcement of a massive new update that is adding almost everything people have been asking for over the past 5 years, and will still be updated as we go on as all we’ve seen in the tip of the iceberg

wE GoT NoThInG.

8 Likes

Well we both have waited for Sigmas release and launch Brig to be available in comp just to be disappointed. Sometimes rushing out for the players to have feedback is the better option.

1 Like

They promise to add almost everything people have been asking for (and most of which should have arguably been allready in the first game). If and what we’ll actually get, we’ll have to see.

9 Likes

Yeah cuz we waited 5 fricking months for Sigma, and now we get to wait one entire year for new heroes?.. Yeah we are just inpatient… Or maybe this game doesn’t have any content nowadays… I’d pay monthly if it would mean that they would give us content every 2 months.

3 Likes

It is not even 0 content.
It is -1 content since there will be no archives next year and maybe lack of other things as well.

For all we know OW2 may get canceled half way through.

9 Likes