Blizzcon sombra skin

thank god i would love that so when on console its no more and i go full time on pc ill have all my skins (thanks jeff)

Can this be the same with Pink mercy plz

2 Likes

Oh thank god. I would love it if I could move all my cosmetics from PS4 to PC. I spent two years earning enough boxes for about 90% of the stuff on console, but I’ve since bought a PC and would much rather play on that. But I hate to waste all of the hours I put in, and the game feels emptier without all of the voice lines and emotes, etc.
Please make this happen.

Can we expect the same for other exclusive items such as the Noire Widowmaker skin? I pre-ordered the game for Xbox and switched to PC a while ago, It would be nice to get the items I paid for. <3 ya Jeff

Good afternoon Jeff. Can we possibly get some sort of “progress report” on this at all. plz and thank you

1 Like

That skin should just be in the game, with out buying the ticket. This day forward don’t expect any money from me. I’m done with all the money grabbing and making people buy the ticket. For stuff that should just be in the game. Well guess what? There some of us never will go or pay to see over priced commercial cause logic. Plus with all the DI mess I wouldn’t give you my last dime.

Edit* I did buy the mercy pink skin, but you know what I wish It was given to everyone. Because nothing better for a cause then to give everyone something to remember it. Then some spray. Even after hitting over your mark I thought you guys would have been kind enough to give everyone the skin. I wouldn’t minded that at all. I remembered a day when blizzard mint something to me but now its turned sour I guess it is true money does change people for the worse and not for the better.

1 Like

Bro. It’s a skin. It’s not like it makes Sombra more powerful. IT IS A SKIN.

Why wouldn’t it work the same way that it does with the Sombra Blizzcon skin. Can’t the cosmetics just be linked to your Battlenet account? So they go between platforms?

i agree with him, the community should have the chance to transfer the skins from an account to another one. i hope you guys will make this process real.

Is this still being looked into I want my All-star skins on PC

2 Likes

Can this please be implemented before OW2. Kind of a sting to those loyal players after you spend a whole Blizzcon saying nothing will be left behind. I just want my Atlantic Tracer skin back. please