Blizzards biggest mistake

Hey,

I haven’t been playing overwatch for that long, but I’ve noticed a nerf that wasn’t listed in the patchnotes or wasn’t talked about in the developer update. This is a nerf I’ve been struggeling with and its gotten to the point that I can’t sleep at night. The fire extinguishers. They have been nerfed to the ground. They don’t fly like they used to. They just slide over the ground. When I punch a fire extinguisher I want it to fly of not get stuck on the ground. I don’t know if this is a giant bug or a intentional nerf but its annoying me. Every match I find a fire extinguisher and punch it, but it doesn’t fly off like it use to do. I think Blizzard should fix this bug or unnerf this. Like I said I’ve had sleepless nights cuz I couldn’t see a majestic fire extinguisher fly off into space. Please Blizzard I am begging you fix this. I wan’t Jeff Kaplan to personaly change the movement speed to 1000 instead of -3000000. It barely does anything when I punch it. Even when I shoot it it doesn’t fly off into space. I really miss the feeling of seeing the fire extinguisher blasting off again. I am begging you Blizzard. I am sorry if you had to read this lmao.

1 Like

They fixed this with the launch of 1.22:

1 Like

That was faster that I expected lol

1 Like