Blizzard wtf i cant even post a picture or delete my post?

TwentyCharactersUKiddingMe?

look below

Can you even post a picture?..

You can but you have to get to trust level 2 or 3, which take a lot of work

4 Likes
3 Likes

For real though, I had level three a few months ago but took a break from the game and the forums for a while. I’ve been back for around two months and I still don’t have it back.

Kinda wish it was the sort of thing you just kept once you earned it for the first time, perhaps with an exception made for those who are banned or suspended or something. My forum experience was so much better when I could post stupid pictures. :cry:

The hardest part if you take a break is you have to have been active a minimum of 50% of the last 100 days. When I didn’t feel like being on the forums I just hopped on and scrolled through a few posts so I didn’t lose it/kept working towards it.

Yeah, I feel like I’ve definitely been active for at least fifty days at this point. I at least poke my head in here once a day. I wish there was a better way to see what part of the level three requirement you’re missing.

Here are the requirements for level 3, there’s no real way to track their progress though.

2 Likes

I mean…you can put your link in Preformatted text and generally a Lvl 3 person will pop up and link it up for you in the comments

Yeah, I feel like there’s no way I don’t have all but the visited 50% of last 100 days. The only other one that’s somewhat difficult to achieve is the posts read one. Especially since it’s capped at 20k.

https://memecrunch.com/meme/78S74/yes-i-can/image.png?w=500&c=1

1 Like

I love that movie so damn much

Eh, it looks like just scrolling over a post counts as reading, so if you regularly go into a thread of 200+ replies and manually scroll down to the bottom, you’re getting pretty quickly to that number.

1 Like

brb, digging up that Bastion megathread with like 10k replies…

1 Like

Keep in mind to reaern level 3 you have to have logged into the forums at least 50 days in the last 100 days, if you logged in every day for 2 months you would meet this requirement but I have a feeling you dont

For those interested the requirements for each level

Get to trust level 1 by…

entering at least 5 topics
reading at least 30 posts
spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts

Get to trust level 2 by…

visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
gave at least 1 like
receiving at least 1 like
replying to at least 3 different topics
entering at least 20 topics
reading at least 100 posts
spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 days…

must have visited at least 50 days in the past 100 days
must have replied to at least 10 different topics in the past 100 days
of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes, in the last 100 days
must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator) in the last 100 days
must not have been suspended in the last 100 days

These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number).

You can lose level 3 if you dont have any of these in the last 100 days

Level 2 can post links from youtube and twitch as well as blizzard approved websites

Level 3 can post links from anywhere

I just checked because I’m incredibly bored. I came back on February 7th, and have missed 12 days since then. If my math is right, there are 87 days between February 7th and today, minus the 12 I missed for a total of 75 days visited out of the past 100.

I’m also not sure about that spam/suspension part of the requirement either. I’ve been given three suspensions (for pretty darn goofy reasons IMO, but I won’t get into that now), and I was still level three back when those happened.

Users have to be active and avoiding negative behavior over a sustained period of time, which earns trust levels, which allows you to then use some of the fancier aspects of the forum.

While it can be frustrating for new users, it also means bots and trolls can’t create a burner account and flood the forums with explicit or malicious content.

If you’re interested in building trust level, just start civilly participating in the forums and it will come.

I’d also advise you that calling out Blizzard in the title is explicitly warned against in the pinned “Please read!” post, so you might wanna, y’know, read it. Welcome to General Discussion - Please Read!