Blizzard when I can play OW2?

Blizzard when can I play OW2? Don’t be afraid to communicate with your player base/customers!

3 Likes

Why can’t you play now?

Mainly because the game doesn’t even show in battle.net app in the “games” section. I can see the first overwatch and even install it, doesn’t let me play it of course, when hovering above “play” button, says that the game will return on October 4th. When going through “store” menu, then i can see ow2, clicking “play for free” takes me to the initial overwatch 1 launch screen in battle.net application only giving me the option to install the first overwatch (tried installing, says the same thing that the game will be playable on October4th). Reinstalled battle net, deleted overwatch files and game itself, drivers fully up to date.

cant even load into the menu cause of LC-208 error

3 Likes

Because this bs game has me stuck at 2000 in q. Don’t act like I’m the only one. Pathetic.

hey there’s a thread with almost 300 replies, a lot of people are crashing mid-game and the problem is being completely ignored by blizzard, it hasn’t been mentioned anywhere, could we at least get some sort of recognition of the issue or response?

1 Like

Good morning Nicole.
You can see this thread. A lot of users whit the same problem. Please we are desesperated. We want play and have fun whit Overwatch.
I wish you read this and the thread. We are a lot of people whit this crashes.
Thank you. Have a nice day.

1 Like

I haven’t been able to login once i just get an error code but the person playing next to me can get into the game no problem

2 Likes

Are you that ignorant to all the post about how the game is broken? Lol you’re embarrassing yourself.

When ever it connects to game, login error disconnected from game server (LC-208) ever since Tuesday night. Also blizzard saying this bug is fixed with console, pc merge it is not.

2 Likes

Aren’t they just a forum volunteer? Players helping players, essentially a forum mod? I know we all want to play but why not use the opportunity when you have the attention of someone who may have the ear of someone at the company?

Instead, they were insulted and just never came back, which really, can ya blame them? Like, when they asked why can’t YOU, specifically YOU, they were asking what your specific issue was you were having. If you had said “OH i have the LC208” for example, they may have at least attempted to help. They probably couldn’t with that specific one but you never know.

Anyway I know we are all upset but lets not take it out on the day to day helpers and even lower-tier front facing staff. They didn’t code this, they didn’t mess up the launch to this degree, yet they are the front facing peeps trying to help us thru it. Just please consider that.

1 Like

You likely need to reinstall Battlenet. The original Overwatch should not be visible on the Bnet app, only the Overwatch 2 client.

1 Like

I’m a forum volunteer. I’m asking the OP what their specific issue is so I can help them. I get that you’re upset but I think your comment applies more to you than me.

Indeed, I am! :sunflower:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.