What is going on with the game?

if this thread wont be blessed by dev response in few hours - then its a sign to abandon the game, like devs abandoned the playerbase

1 Like

Whenever I think about an overwatch series the hairs on my arm twitch just the smallest amount.
I can keep my longing at bay for a very long time in most situations
But such 3D beauty in such an amount…I can’t, I’ll just crumple in happiness.
I just hope the rumours are true.

2 Likes

They won’t answer, not in here at least, there is nothing to add here that will make any difference, if anything they might create their own post addressing the situation. And quitting is not the way to go, quitters are cowards, you don’t just quit on something because things are getting difficult, as a community we are giving the feedback to the developers, they will listen i promise you that and they will do something about it i’m pretty sure, we just have to be patient on that, but again, quitting is the easy way out, support the game, it can improve and become better.

after You~
:slightly_smiling_face:

These guys (devs) don’t care, they won’t reply unfortunately.

1 Like

Their Balancing bothers me a lot. I made a post on their balancing logic which makes no sense.

Like I really question some their stuff

4 Likes

ok, ill notify you mate

As you wish.

Le filler text.

The forums either don’t care for or understand nuance. Everything is completely black and white.

Can confirm, I literally only leave it on for points so i can get free mercy skins!

1 Like

Sigh very true

what about the lucio emote that costs 300 OWL tokens?

1 Like

But my point still stands.
Should “low-skill heroes” (note that this term should be clearly explained since it doesn’t mean anything special. Skill can mean a lot of different things) be less rewarding than “high-skill heroes” because… they are “low-skill heroes” ?

Won’t upvote as disagree with a few of what yo said, but you hit the mark on a few.
Notably that this event is terrible, nothing new, skins are bad.
Disability options are no where to be seen.
Way too much new CC, even heavy CC users like Mei/Sombra/Ana becoming more relevent(I like them, but damn is CC cancer)
Lack of animations and shorts/new lore.
Constantly failing reworks.

To add to it, that they removed auto lock onto symmetra, making it so disabled people that fell in love with her can’t play her anymore. 10/10 rework.

3 Likes

Can I just say, this is by far one of the laziest “fixes” I’ve ever seen in my life. I don’t know what’s been going on in Blizzard land, but this game’s development has taken a serious downturn in general recently. And on top of poor development, the game is suddenly getting micro-transactions on top of being a full priced AAA game with lootboxes. $30 Lucio emotes, $30 for two exclusive skins, etc. Ridiculous.

2 Likes

You know, more often than not I take Blizzard’s side when it comes to the forums. OP however has hit the nail on the head with this post. 100% agree with you, gdaka.

Extremely well spoken, plenty of links to back up your claims and most of all, you make it clear that you truly do love the game and want to see it improved upon.

1 Like

I don’t care about lore.

I call it Summer Lames because

1. it sucks
  2. Boring

People who are deaf don’t play games lots. Harder to make games easier for deaf player. Almost never in games with deaf players. Colorblind mode I don’t know.

People always ask if I liked the changes and I’d say “No, they’re gonna suck”

I barely get in with Hanzos now. Hanzo one trick friend quit when Hanzo changes came.

Only reason I play Sombra is animated shorts.

Thiiiis. I spent months playing her and was good at her then changes.

Hello CC : )

I suck at Brigitte

He’s as buggy (or almost as buggy) as Sombra.

sooo stupid

OWL isn’t good anyway. I don’t watch it.

Again, stuupid.

Whats that supposed to mean?

I hate balance team. It sucks

Yep it is ridiculous.

Honestly what is happening? What are they DOING all day?

1 Like

You forgot to mention the unnecessary nerfs that come in tandem with the overly powerful buffs.

Friends. 20 characters.