Blizzard, We need more from you

I don’t see it, could you link it to me if you have it handy?

Blizzard has always been slow on content, that’s nothing new to anyone who follows Blizzard for years now. The good thing at least is that the content is good so i will gladly wait a bit for good content than have bad content fast. Just look at Fortnite, they spit content every day and almost all of it is bad.

Something that may help is increased communication with the rest of the playerbase, not just streamers and pros. We’re all very frustrated because we feel left in the dark with regards to a lot of concerns/timelines/etc.

I mean they could title it ‘I love Overwatch’ and if someone reported it they’d still get silenced so :man_shrugging:

http s://www.gameinformer.com/magazine

Sure. I think I lost level 3 so lemme see if this works. You, of course, want to read the current issue. It’ll promp you to sign up or something. I didn’t go further than that since I have a paper copy.

Yeah, unfortunately I need to subscribe in order to read the September issue. Thanks for even bothering to look it up for me though!

But nobody fixes Reinhardt bugs. Nobody fixes Widowmaker’s hook. Nobody is working on quality of life improvements that people want.

Widowmaker’s hook.

Just wait. I’m sure some other mains can tell you about bugs with their heroes too.

OH! I’m also not a Hanzo main, but this https://gfycat.com/ClumsyTallKinglet

1 Like

Like what? A female werewolf assassin? That’d be neat, but other than that they aren’t good at keeping the meta fresh and how many heroes been ignored since 2 years or only received minimal to zero buffs? F tier heroes still trash anyone?

There are other very problematic issues like no reg on shots. That applies to a lot of the heroes.

Besides, those may be the buggiest of the bunch, doesn’t mean that the majority of the cast has their fair share of bugs.

Blizzard needs more money from you

What are you talking about, they’re clearly talking about mei’s ultimate😉

They are very split this week with exciting gamescon announcements and the thrilling ever-present OW esport.

Don’t forget you can grab your limited time Genji and Tracer skins and show support for your favorite time zone etc.

You do realise you paid for one game and the amount we got both in content and support is way more than EA and Activision would do.

They are working on it, meanwhile please reflect on how much your one time purchase got (barring any additional stuff like loot boxes)…

1 Like

I would like them to work on and address bugs more rapidly.

Waiting 2 years for bug fixes is not really cool…

1 Like

I really feel like people are relying on their gamescom announcement too much. It’s not going to fix the bugs or balance the heroes that have been neglected and mismanaged. At best it will add more problems, like we’ve seen with every patch.

Duke, just curious, do you feel like you haven’t gotten full value out of whatever you paid to buy Overwatch?

I’ve seen this same question pop up multiple times now here, so I suppose it’s worth addressing.

For most other games, you’ll spend a small chunk of time playing them, likely only one playthrough, perhaps couple hundred hours in. That usually leaves you satisfied with it. Overwatch is the kind of game I could dedicate myself to for 10000+ hours and still feel like I haven’t got my money’s worth.

That’s the mark of a game with long lasting potential. Potential worth sticking around for. Deeply entrenched potential worth any amount of time spent in it.

Simply put, I couldn’t care less about getting my full value out of the game. It’s irrelevant. Because “getting your money’s worth” is what you make of it, there is no set definition. For an ongoing game like Overwatch, I could play it for life and still feel like I missed out on something.

I play this game for the feeling of being in a community, for the experiences within the game that can crop up at any time, not to earn back the entry fee. The point where that feeling of community dies out is when the feeling of being able to play for any amount of time fades.

Ok, well, you don’t have the same concept of value for money that I do in that case.

Its either I say that earning it back is never going to happen or happened when I bought it by allowing myself to do what I want with my time in the game. Regardless, It’s a pointless concept. You make what you want of it.

Tell me, how often have you actually actively thought about making it worth what you spent on a game? I highly doubt it crossed your mind even once on a multitude of occasions.

You say 4… how many other meka pilots are there? :thinking: ladies and gentlemen prepare for meka wars!

1 Like