Blizzard, this is absolutely UNACCEPTABLE

Really not happy here. I understand that Blizzard will not refund SR or endorsements in the middle of a competitive game, but this is just ridiculous. I join a competitive game, got the “lost connection to server” login screen (during hero selection, literally before the match even STARTED), was banned from competitive for 10 minutes, instantly lost 50SR, and instantly dropped a full endorsement level. Seeing as I’m not the only person with this issue, this is absolutely UNACCEPTABLE Blizzard. I didn’t pay $40 for this game to suffer from YOUR server problems. If it was an issue on my end? Fine, punish me. But it WASN’T.

Either I’m contacting support for a fix on what I lost, or I’m blowing up their Twitter and expecting some sort of compensation here.

38 Likes

Blizzard is a multi-billion dollar organisation. I don’t expect them to give any compensation. They only care about your money, and they’ve already got it

22 Likes

Yea, server outage happened only LAST MONTH. No compensation whatsoever. Expect no compensation during this outage either.

2 Likes

I just want my endorsement rating back in terms of compensation. Will they do that? Nope. What a joke.

2 Likes

For all you know it was your WiFi company

2 Likes

sorry but your not getting anything, they dont refund anything when its their own fault and especially not when its on your end either

Read the forums, seems to be a server thing.

5 Likes

Other users seem to reporting the same exact issue, so I highly doubt that. I also am never on wifi, I have a direct cable to my modem.

4 Likes

Lol they’re deleting all of the posts related to this issue on the General forum. Classic.

16 Likes

This has happened to me before too. Considering I will take all the sr I can get I was pretty mad for a few hours.

It’s because it belongs in the technical issue forum

5 Likes

Absolutely outrageous there’s no live status page in this day and age.

1 Like

DUUDE SAME happened to me 3 times worst part was nothing happened on my side smh

Its Tuesday…
Tuesday is Blizzard’s maintenance day, never plan to play Tuesday morning or early afternoon.

1 Like

“its not blizzard’s fault for not telling us these things so we dont lose SR, or even let the matches play out but let them not be able to queue back into it just like at the end of a comp season, Its your fault.”

what?
No matter what you say, blizzard should honestly tell you when its going to “turn a server off for maintenance”.
Especially when its THEM causing people’s SR to fall.

Im just stating according to your logic, its ok for blizzard to sabotage game play because “its your fault, you should’ve known the vague details that you have to play the game for over five hours a day in order to gather”.

And honestly, even I didnt know of these timings that you’ve stated and i’ve been here since beta.

some ppl will abuse it by unplugging their connection

They will block quickly if you decide to flood their Twitter page up.

Never did I say it wasn’t Blizzard’s fault. Just telling people to learn from history.

1 Like

didnt really sound like you were tbh, but i’ll take you’re word on it.

You have my sympathy. It’s quite ridiculous how bad their system is in competitive, even after 2 years. They need to fix this joke of a game mode asap. Add a frickin’ pause option with limited uses and a 5 minute window to reconnect. I’ve lost count at this point of just how much SR was lost due to either me or someone else disconnecting. And no, it ain’t my internet, which is super stable and fast, I disconnect like once a year for 10 seconds or so, I’m serious. It’s their servers most probably, or maybe the wires somewhere? Although there are multiple connection routes, so doubtful.