Blizzard said they'd do console-specific changes. So where are the Pharah nerfs?

Pharah GM Pickrate

PC 1.80
PSN 6.31

Pharah GM Winrate
PC 52.99
PSN 57.87

Ana GM Pickrate

PC 3.55
PSN 1.18

Ana GM Winrate
PC 54.75
PSN 50.29

Both perfom significantly different from console to PS, but the performance gap is wider for Pharah than Ana. In truth they both could use some console specific balance changes.

3 Likes

Pharah nerf? Another reason to make me play less. I rarely get pocketed anyway.

Playing a FPS game with a controller on a overpriced console with weak hardware is just hilarious to me.

Your friends are clearly in an alternate reality GM, then. Pharah and Mercy have a very high pickrate in GM, according to Overbuff. The top 500 leaderboard has an abundance of Mercy and Pharah mains.

And since I see Pharmercy every game, I believe the stats.

1 Like

And I believe because of unlimited accounts on PS4, my friends are not matched with these Pharmercy players running rampant.

There are a lot more people I know who play every day and they hardly have to deal with this so-called “problem”.

Also, now that profiles are private, I doubt the stats. I do not doubt the honesty of friends in a game they still play dedicatedly.

Pharah was top one gm dps pickrate also before private profile exist…

On this time, also was top one on master.

As opposed to good PC video cards going for the same price as a brand new Xbox One? My platform choice isn’t pay to win, we all have the same hardware specs and fricken bitcoin miners have no impact on how expensive my video game hobby is. I’ll play my video games on the platform with the community that dwarfs the PC community, thanks.

1 Like

i mean, yeaaaaah, but you’re on consoooole so I mean who rly cares

You laugh, but I bet you couldn’t make Gold with a controller

u aint wrong, i threw out my controller the day i threw out my velcro Keds

Sometimes I feel like we are playing different games.

I don’t have any issues with killing Pharah at all. I see it maybe 1 in every 5 games. I see Hanzo and Tracer way more, thoigh.

Just click on her head, boi.

Haha, you can get a decent video card right now that isn’t that expensive. But keep having fun with that overpriced console of yours that you can never upgrade, is only good for games, can only play with a controller and need to pay extra for online access.

Wow, what a breakthrough. I’m sure this will make the extreme abundance of Pharmercy players in Top 500 quiver with fear from the knowledge you have brought forth today.

Why are you laughing at him while you PC ‘masterrace’ people don’t even play Overwatch on anything higher than Low settings? At least console players get an even playing field with all settings locked at medium-high.

Console: Medium-High graphics, 60 FPS locked.
PC: Low graphics with FPS all over the place.

1 Like

At least we won’t have to shell out more than the cost of a video game when a new game we want to play comes out. Not to mention less bugs, less setting problems, and if we have hardware failure, guess who fixes it for next to nothing?

2 Likes

haha you’re kidding right? I put together a $500 gaming rig for my friend and it plays it at Ultra at around 144fps, but enjoy that machine you can never upgrade.

Less bugs? There is literally bugs on console games all the time. And this isn’t 1995 anymore, ‘settings problems’ aren’t a huge issue. And at least we can change our settings, you’re locked into your system and settings while stuck playing with a controller on everything.

You’re getting ripped off, but you do you.

No one gives a crap about the little platform war going on here.

It says “please read!”

It wasn’t 6 days since the last post. You revived it.