For those who don't believe the stories of multiple throwers on both teams

Wait. Is it possible to go under 500?

No offense but I’m at a loss here

1 Like

It is, and while kfrench581 is not what you would call peek overwatch playing, they don’t deserve that rank.

Bronze sure?, but, sub 500? Sure as hell not from that match.

1 Like

Guess I’ll have to watch it. I’ve seen matches in 1200 and above and to be below that by this much is quite the feat. Especially if he’s trying his best.

1 Like

Like, There is a lot going wrong there, but NOTHING like what was going wrong with the tanks or that Ana.

I had high hopes for the Ana after winning that widow duel.

The Ana / Zarya off spawn camping the other team, while their own team was losing, and the enemy team was only one member down was pretty special. Then their Rein goes joins them…

1 Like

I am going to give you solid advice for getting out that cesspool (I have never been quite that low but it applies). What you need to do is go heroes who can have an impact on their own. Lucio’s impact is built around other people using him properly. You need to play something like Moira or Bap or Zen who can do things without needing help (Ana would work if you get about 1500 SR higher).

Theres just something so hype about Ana C L A P P I N G a widowmaker.

Right? You see it and you are full of hope.

I would definately, 100%, satisfaction guaranteed, batteries included, recommend Brig.

1 Like

Especially on console!!!

That too

i think that after you go under 500 its just <500 in your profile, not the actual number anymore

Ok, You COULD have won that, and more importantly, you CAN get out of Bronze.

That Pharah? on your team? She was doing work, she COULD have carried if she had a Mercy with her.

Friend her, join her, mercy for her, and both of you will be out of bronze within a few days, most likely an evening. She NEEDS a Mercy, and you my friend, need her.

But yeah, you lost because your team had more throwers than the other team in general, but, you could have turned it around IF you had spotted that your Pharah was actually pretty damn good.

1 Like

Blizzard isn’t an employee. Please tell me how I’m supposed to avoid using the name of the publisher in a forum that publisher provides for the players of the game published by said publisher? Plus, this was an official request to the company for them to review the match and the players within. What is your problem?

1 Like

It’s not NFIvo that has the problem, it’s Blizzard. NFIvo is just letting you know the rules so that the forum moderators don’t lock and/or unlist your thread.

The rules, in my opinion, are a bit heavy-handed, but they are the rules, and we have to abide by them whether we like them or not.

For the record, Blizzard will NOT review your video here, so asking them to do so is an exercise in futility.

Thanks for the response. I understand the prohibition against mentioning employee names, I do not understand it as applied to ‘Blizzard’. Is that specifically mentioned in ‘the rules’ somewhere? I must have missed that.

Yes indeed, here’s a link to the official post:

(The below was quoted directly from the above linked post. Again, I think it’s a little heavy-handed, but hey it’s their website and their rules)

*Don’t use words like “Blizzard,” “Blue,” or any employee names in a thread topic.

Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, these kinds of posts won’t help you achieve your goal. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to removal, along with forum account suspension."

Also, least thing I should mention, I think Blizz prefers that you e-mail evidence of hacking/throwing to: hacks@blizzard.com (it says hacks, but I think they will review cases such as yours as well)

Bronze is a weird, weird place. In my experience it’s full of throwers and shenanigans like this. A lot of people who are in Bronze probably shouldn’t be there let’s just say that.

1 Like

Thanks! That was exactly what I was hoping to get back. Should I edit the Subject?

1 Like

Personally, I would, but it’s up to you at this point.

I doubt the moderators will actually edit your post this far in, but you never know.

Oh, and good luck!

1 Like

I’ve emailed the details to that address, we’ll see if they do anything. I reported the players using the in-game system but have not gotten any response back. Hopefully the email will get more attention.
Thank you by the way!

I hope others watch the replay while it is still available to enjoy the trainwreck of a game, at least some good will have come from it.