Blizzard please keep classic comp

I’ve no idea about how the workshop works :thinking:

Somehow I misread your question entirely as loving quickplay, which made sense to me. My bad.

I woulda thought that PC would’ve had the highest workshop usage…

This is only one day, but yeh I’m pretty surprised 0_o it’s a shame they don’t release more info like this…

I posted about this earlier. It is great if you are a support main & want to play DPS without the queue times. I only switch onto my mains Lucio and Bap if we have a leaver. Then I can even up 5 vs 6 matches in bronze and silver. Otherwise I stick to playing DPS even if it means my rating stays lower, I feel like I’m learning rather than just playing to climb using the same support heroes.

lmao where is that guy who was claiming qp classic had more players than qp rq because his/her queue times were instant.

Oh no I meant in general. I’ve never heard anyone bring up its functionality across platforms. I just assumed it was the same for all of them. Might still be but its funny that the nintendo audience seems to like it more than most.

Can we get a Blizz site that has stats like this that updates every 24 hours or even weekly. In short what Overbuff has for hero stat breakdown. That Overbuff site is very misleading and we really need it from Blizzard.

Would also like to see stats on maps with their win rates and so on.

2 Likes

Not really. People who play Competitive represent the more hardcore part of the player base which means they generally log in more hours per day than average. The amount of players who play QP can be many times more than that of Comp.

The real takeaway-- nobody likes Elimination.

1 Like

I would love it but there is zero match making in that mode so it’s always high ranks just stomping.

Perhaps it’s actually appearing to be more prominent cos there’s far fewer people in the other modes? :thinking:

The problem is, you have people advocating for it to become a standard gamemode, which means now we need to balance for 2-2-2 and open queue.

Of course, they could always balance them separately, but i think we can all agree they take too long to balance a single comp mode as it is.

Please do not ignore SA stats ;__;

Can we get the old CP rewards too for open queue?

I wouldn’t worry about it, based on these numbers it would be a poor investment. But lets wait and see if these numbers are the same come next week.

You can win games without a 2/2/2 comp. Triple DPS. Triple tanks. Triple support.

They can work as long as you’re getting value with your selection, and the opponents are playing imperfectly. Which for 99% of the population and games will be true.

Not at all. The game can continue to be balanced for 222 and open q be what it is. Apparently, it’s mostly played with 222 comps anyways, at least according to open q enthusiasts.

I’m starting to see why you have difficulty finding a stack to play with :joy:

Oh please! Keep comp because I enjoy it even though everyone else hates it! I’m totally not a selfish brat! It’s only 4 dps with no supports in every match! Soooooo much fun!

The Op’s definition of flexing is whether to pick junkrat or Reaper when the other team have Pharah, Echo and Mercy.

…What? In no way does this impinge on anybody else. I feel like your post was meant to be directed at yourself in this case.

Also if you have 4DPS, you likely have at least one support in Freedom Queue.