Blizzard Overwatch plz FIx your game

Blizzard Overwatch plz fix your game, people get laggs every patch and its horible and its always inconsisten. They bought your game, supports it, love it and buy loot and you cant optimize your games?

1 Like

Go fix your connection

1 Like

As a non-Blizzard employee, I’m hurt

1 Like

Maybe get a better internet connection instead of blaming other people ? :roll_eyes:

Dealing with connection latency or performance issues can be extremely frustrating, however this does not affect a majority of players after every patch.

If you are having spikes of latency or straight-up disconnections, it is important to check your equipment (click here), or test your connection to the game server by running tests like WinMTR (click here).

If you a dealing with severe FPS drops, these standard tips can help resolve most Overwatch FPS drops:

• Reset Overwatch’s Video Settings
  • Update your graphic card driver.
  • Reset your graphic card driver settings., then make sure that your Graphic Card Driver control panel is configured correctly for Overwatch. This includes setting Overwatch at Maximum Performance (not optimal power) for Power Management and making sure it set to run on the graphics card and not the motherboard chipset.
  • In drastic cases you may need to reinstall the driver and update to the most recent driver for your card. Remember to use Display Driver Uninstaller to completely clean out your old driver. Then download the most recent NVidia or AMD for your system.
  • There have been other threads reporting that updating your system BIOS can help with some performance issues with recent patches. Please be careful if you choose to update your BIOS and look up your motherboard’s instructions on how to do this.

Also here are advanced tips I have written in Overwatch’s Tech Support forum that maximize your FPS performance in the game.

If you need further assistance, please consider posting in the technical support forum (click here), there forum MVPs like myself or Blizzard Support Agents can help. Alternatively if you are having severe issues that prevent you from being able to play the game, start a web ticket with Blizzard Support (click here). I hope this information helps and you can get back to playing! (^^)v

2 Likes

I will tell you guys. I have a 1060 GTX, IE 4460 and my games drop to 40 fps and most stands on 80 fps. Prob got better card than many and you say its me. K

1 Like