Blizzard is a Joke

Wasted 10 dollars on points I didn’t need, making every single one of my games lag, players dropping in skill level and sportsmanship. Is there anything they just can’t ruin? I have had nothing BUT issues with Overwatch. Especially the loot box system. I get…blues and whites, it’s like the game just has a specific coding that ensures I never obtain anything cool. Since the release of Wrecking Ball, I’ve gotten 20+ loot boxes within a week, and gotten ONE customization item for him, a victory pose (more specifically, the one they were lazy about and stole from D.va: Sitting). But my only question, in alllllll of the failure that would take too long for me to explain EVERYTHING, why scam people with the Lucio emote? Just why? What was the point, and amount of brainpower put into that? It’s up in the shop, we can click A and confirm the purchase. But wait! You have to PAY MORE MONEY AND GO ON TWITCH TO CLAIM IT! YES! CLAIM IT! AND THEN PURCHASE! WHY!? JUST WHY!? THAT IS THE LOWEST, DIRTIEST THING YOU CAN PULL! I finally had a reason to go on Overwatch other than check in to see if the players got any better. But I suppose some games aren’t meant to be played. Your dirty, underhanded, costly, and tedious game isn’t worth anything. The only revenue you pretty much make now would be on adult sites.

2 Likes

It’s not a scam if they tell you exactly what to expect and what is included with the OWL-related bundle.

Also, it’s not Blizzard’s fault the playerbase is rude and immature.

4 Likes

Didn’t they confirm the Lucio Emote would enter the OWL store later on? Like, on the forums where everyone could see? Maybe do a bit of research OP? I don’t really know what to tell you

The beautiful wall of text and no paragraphs

2 Likes

'Twill be the base of my kingdom.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

If blizzard is such a joke.

why is no one laughing at them?

that is the true question!

Can you link me that please? :smiley:
Didn’t knew about that

I rarely open loot boxes anymore (too much junk), currently sitting on 640 lootboxes.

1 Like

Link you what, my broski, the Lucio emote talk? If so, here. Can't buy Lucio's legendary emote