Blizzard in a nutshell:

Community: Keeps asking that the developers listen to the community, fix the multiple flaws, glitches, that multiple characters have. Add new content, update the game, add better and new characters, rework problem characters, fix the game in general

Blizzard: hEY OVERWATCH 2

2 Likes

If you ask me, that is all they can do. There is so much mess to fix that a new game is genuinely more practical.

In my opinion, they are just being lazy, ignoring all the mess they left behind, and will just make another game with content that SHOULD have been in the base game in the first place behind a paywall.

5 Likes

Overwatch 2= more money.

What did you expect? Blizzard’s not a charity company.

As for listening to community…

You can find buff tracer and nerf tracer posts on the forums at the same time. People calling widow balanced and OP at the same time. People considering hammond too good and mediocre at best, etc.

This forum’s not exactly a place for a globally accepted requests anyways.

It’s definitely not a problem for them to ignore here. The problem is that they tend to just change 50 things and break balancing, then don’t touch anything for 6~7 months, Which is an attempt to copy Dota 2 version of balancing. Which totally works for a game with 100+ heroes and a moba. BUT DEFINITELY doesn’t work for a fps game with less than 1/3 the hero count.

But like, as I said, it feels like this “Overwatch 2” is just content they ripped from the original game and made a new game with it.

Basically an overpriced dlc

oh hey…the “devs dont listen” threads are back!!!

1 Like

Seriously people…

1 Like

will people continue playing Overwatch after they release a way better version tho

If I read that thread correctly any new game won’t be like this one. It would most likely be a story campaign of sorts.

thank you for saying the truth

Who ever said being Lazy was a bad thing?!

cough

1 Like

Yep, they’ve been sitting on an entire games worth of content since the original game released 3 years ago, and have added absolutely none of it so far. Makes total sense.

There’s still a lot of misinformation going on with this, do you really think that they’re working on an actual “Overwatch 2”?

Don’t tell me to swap off Widow,
Coolbreeze