Not Receiving OWL Tokens

I didn’t get any. I’ll wait longer but not expecting any. Oh well, still sitting on 1k from Twitch.

I live in DUBAI and play on EU servers.
I’ve been watching OWL streams and my account is logged in a blizzard.
but not getting any OWL tokens, how do I fix this ?

neither im in uk and uk can get them

There’s some country restrictions so I would look at that.

I do not think Dubai is eligible? Does not matter if you play on EU servers.

You are not eligible to earn OWL tokens.

This promotion is only offered to legal residents of Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom and United States. For complete rules and eligibility requirements, click here .

UK is eligible but there are troubleshooting steps you should work through. See my guide here for details:

i was getting them but now im not it stopped at 40 owl tokens

I could use some help here. Have tried all the steps and still nothing. Missing both batch’s of OWL tokens from yesterday and two hours into today and still nothing. It even says on the OWL page I am logged in to receive tokens but nothing.

In the US, watching on the current Google Crome. First round of matches didn’t get any tokens. Looked into the trouble shooting, made sure I was logged into both Overwatch league and battle net, Turned off Adblock, deleted and re did connection for Overwatch league on battle net, made sure everything was connected and authorized and yes I am watching in on the website homepage not YouTube. Cleared out history and cookies. I know I am connected still because I got the free 100 tokens at the start of May.

Watched all the second round of match’s and still nothing. I am hoping someone will please fix this because I have been stuck with 80 tokens sense last year.

Is there a way for someone on the Blizzard side to confirm I have everything connected.

To clarify have you disabled/uninstalled it entirely? Don’t just set an exemption for OverwatchLeague.com

Turned off all the way

Okay any chance to try a different device and if possible a different internet connection (such a mobile cellular connection)?

I started with my laptop then tried PlayStation. Is there any way someone can look into my account to see if i am connected or not? I dont understand why nothing is working. I know I am connected because I got the free 100 tokens at the start of may from re authorizing my connection between OWL and the Blizzard site.

If on directly OverwatchLeague,com page you see the message “You are logged in to earn viewership rewards. Geographic restrictions apply.” then you are connected.

The only way to check for drops is by logging onto the game client. Is the PlayStation your Overwatch/Blizzard account primarily played on? If so, you may need to unlink and relink your Blizzard account to your PSN account.

Yes, PlayStation is the only account I use. How do I disconnect the account from the PlayStation?

Why does Adblock block OWL tokens? Blizzard care THAT much about money, ya’ll some freaking Goblins from Diablo.

Head to account.blizzard.com/connections and manage your console accounts from there.

The OverwatchLeague.com website uses no intrusive ads, but Ad Blockers in general will interfere with functions like this on webpages.

That’s weird, must be scripts being blocked or something.

Exactly.

It finally worked, is there any way to get the tokens I was supposed to get yesterday and earlier today?